Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch QUESTION Has anyone here ever ordered a micro sd card from WISH for they"re Nintendo...

A

Anthony Martinez

QUESTION

Has anyone here ever ordered a micro sd card from WISH for they"re Nintendo Switch, if so has it worked good or has it broken or melted on the switch?

B

Becca Art

someone i know did get one from wish. They said it works great!

B

Becca Art

I got mine from walmart

S

Seth Johnston

They"re <3

L

LeoVutton Ballard

Don't do it they will only have like 10 gigs of storage on them

L

Lawrence Lopez

As long as it’s Sandisk brand, you’re gonna get the best quality and no trouble unless it’s coming from the Switch itself or you mess with the card’s pins.

L

LeoVutton Ballard

I bought a generic one from wish before it said that it was 128 gigs but it did not work for that long and it stopped taking more than 10 gigs of memory

J

Jake Steele

Amazon is having a pretty good sale on Sandisk microSDXC cards right now.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Lawrence Lopez

Personally, I would go with trusted brands when it comes to SD cards. They have the best warranties especially if you order from Amazon. You might as well just flesh out the cash for a good one instead of going with a brand that’s iffy.

A

Andrew Troy Stott

*their not they're and especially not they''re

K

Kristy Runnalls

I did

K

Kristy Runnalls

I did

J

Jack KH

Only buy brand sd cards. The cheap ones from Wish etc. will work for a while, the suddenly stop working and you'll lose all data and have to buy a new card. Took me many tries to accept. I probably bought like 20 cheap cards from different places. It's always the same. Never had a problem with brand names.

L

Luis Javier Gutierrez

I bought a generic “2TB” pen drive or something like that, and it turned out to only really have like 16GB and it worked horribly.

J

Joey Cristina

SD cards are one of the few items where you absolutely should stick to major retailers and brands

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom