Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For my personal speculation, I think they will reveal there own "Nintendo Switch type...

A

Andromeda RG

They are going to copy nintendo and just like every other time they copied nintendo nobody will care their shit will flop and they will release the ps5

B

Bill Petra

Nick Johnson

J

Jose Perez

I don't think so. PlayStation is killing. It. They have the PS3, PS4, VR, and Vita is still being sold. Why add another console

D

Dany Kings

It won't effect Nintendo.. this will only push Nintendo to keep bringing games and making sure we got content for the future

J

Julia Boon

L

Luis Maldonado

I'm hoping for a better handheld than a vita. Get to have the best of both worlds. Would want to have the new MH game in my pocket to carry around.

B

Brian Wintersteen

It's entirely possible that the PS4 power could become handheld and the PS4 Pro is the staple for home consoles. Why get a PS4 when you can get a portable version. I hope that's not the case since I like my Switch.

L

Lex Juarez

If it's a new Sony portable... I'm all in!

J

Justin Vargo

Nope.

Will get "new info" about games that are coming. And get a few new game announcements..but nothing more

G

Godwin Salas

I can see nintendo having trouble if......they build a more powerful handheld with a par on price with nintendo switch...they got lots of third party support.i might get tempted for a tekken 7 game on the go

A

Aleksandrs Platuhins

Playnow on switch?count me in;)

G

Guy Barker

For those saying Sony is just copying Nintendo if they do make their own hybrid well Nintendo copied that too as their have been other hybrid gaming system and removable joy sticks so they all copy each other it's called innovation I have PC PS4 pro switch and all older systems and I love every single one of them!

M

Michael Jurado

I'm not too worried if it's games because they haven't even released spider man or kingdom hearts 3 so if it's games I expect 2019-2020 at the earliest. with that out of the way I honestly believe it's just gonna be some sort of psp that doesn't really match what the switch can do but it'll be pretty close, either way wether they copy or not they don't have games I want to play and the ones I do haven't released yet + a new hardware would mean games like KH3 would definitely miss out on it. so I'm not really concerned besides I'm still playing splatoon 2 lol

D

Daniel Hart

Wood make sense for Sony to lose Millions on a new handheld if it stops Nintendo

C

Chopil Navillus

Marphil Sullivan

M

Maarten Tummers

If they drop the ps swap and actually add games this might mean the end of switch as we know it. If they add the entire ps4 library backwards compatibility its just game over.

R

Ryan Morrison

If they do release a new handheld it can only help the Switch. Developers will need to make lower powered versions of their games that will have no problem porting to the Switch. Sony jumping in feet first will benefit the Switch.

Z

Zachary Martin

You can try Sony... but you will fail.

R

Richard Moore

Who cares...... Its always something new. Lets make these where we can upgrade.....

J

Justin Anderson

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom