Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For my personal speculation, I think they will reveal there own "Nintendo Switch type...

M

Matt Rayfield

Sorry to burst another Bubble, but Sony is to focused on Challenging Microsoft's Xbox 1 X at the moment to even care what Nintendo is even doing lol. They won't have PS5 ready til at least 2020.

P

Polo Flores

It is most likely a PS Portable to compete directly with the Switch. It will cost 100 dls more but itll play PS4 or maybe even higher graphical games, when docked it might play 4k and it will allow you to play GoW, Evil within, Red dead Redemption, Last of us, Assasins creeds, etc, on the go, which the Switch cannot do. My question for all of you is, will the people abandon the Switch for this? Please comment! I am a bit worried that gamers might like this one better

J

Jonathan Patimo

it could be a portable too as we all know Nintendo is Sony's innovation team

J

Jace Henry

i dont see why they would considering the did put much effort in their vita and ps4 already have the most sold units out of the 3 companies , sony and microsoft to busy chasing 4k

J

Jay Hood

I'm a Sony and Nintendo fan. I don't see them putting out another console just yet, another portable? possibly, because Japan loves portables (the Vita actually does well there, not so much here). I think it isn't a terrible idea for them to have a portable, but Nintendo has a stranglehold on that category (IMO a huge reason why the Switch is a hybrid), so challenging them may not be the smartest.

Like I said, I'm a Sony and Nintendo guy, but I'm also a handheld guy so if they have another handheld, I will own it lol

C

Cory Jackson

They aren't going to do that. Just like everyone thought they would at E3 and they didn't. Their RnD money went into other services like VR and Vue. They won't do another handheld at least for a while. Years. Not months.

W

William Jarael Smith

Most likely just them reevaluating their stance on cross platform play along with an announcement of Final Fantasy XIV Online and/or Final Fantasy XV for Switch.

B

Brian Castleberry

Well after the HUGE success of the Vita, I really look forward to the bang-up job Sony will do on this next possible portable. ^_^

Y

Yadi Yaori

wont buy from sony after they abandoned vita

T

Trevor Applebaum

They will announce cross play with other platforms

J

Justin Anderson

I could see them finally showing us we can change our PSN ID, please let that happen. Also PSOne classics coming to ps4

J

Jay Ybarra

And take away from the last of us 2?

J

Jay Ybarra

Yeah, I think it'll only be software

R

R.J. Saenz

I wouldn't mind. I don't pick a side. I own a PC, PS4, 3DS, Nintendo Switch and I would buy a portable Sony device if it was like the switch.

C

Christian Perez

If it is a handheld I'm definitely going to buy it. It's a shame the vita failed. I loved that handheld.

S

Steven Mabee

I'm guessing they are finally giving in to cross platform play, what else would sony announce that would affect Nintendo?

J

Justin Anderson

Updated the post.

A

Anthony Franco

I have every console... I will be getting the device if it is announced.

J

Jay Ybarra

I could see them possibly making a PSP go version of the PS4 though

They'd definitely need to let go of the propritery SD cards and charger though.

S

Smarties Kallum

Sony won't reveal new hardware because it's a shit rumor that came from an idiot called Super Metal Dave who still thinks he knows good sources despite being proven 100% wrong about Nintendo's latest console. His NX rumors were so fucking bad.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom