Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For my personal speculation, I think they will reveal there own "Nintendo Switch type...

P

Pedro Natera

If they have a portable like the switch with all the third party that would be an instant buy.

S

Simon Kraškovic

Sony:

J

James Watling

Whatever it is they're going to have to up the ante considerably to best Microsoft's limited edition Minecraft console reveal... ;))

L

Louis Chevis

I honestly doubt there will be a hardware reveal, PlayStation are leagues ahead of everyone else in terms of console sales (disregarding the vita which I believe was discontinued ages ago)

T

Thomas Emory

After the Vita, Move, VR, and Wonderbook who would buy a handheld or peripheal from this company again?

D

Dave Strock

I bet they just finally caved on cross-play.

D

David LaLau

They don't go to compete with Nintendo. Nintendo will always to its thing.
I am guess the ps5 or a more powerful ps4

L

Luis Elias Castro

it could be something completely unrelated to games just like how Apple is affecting Nintendo by buying memory chip or how the company that is supplying the screen is going bankrupt OMG what if Sony bought the company that is currently supplying the Nintendo switch screen the plot can only thicken

T

Timothy Murphy

I hope they announce a streamlined UI.

Or a major update for the PSVR.

A

Anthony Matthews

How about a mini PS1 classic with 24 games loaded? NES Classic did very well and so will the SNES Classic. That makes sense, since it's hardware.

A

Anthony Gonzalez

The next iteration of the PSP would be the likely outcome. Vita been discontinued for what like 2 years now.

J

Joshua Michael Page

Nintendo will always stand above the other two glorified entertainment boxes. Nintendo systems are video game systems at the forefront rather then an added feature in the others.

PlayStation is games but still a glorified entertainment box, if I had to choose between Xbox and PlayStation I’d go PlayStation since it’s worth it.

Xbox is just a glorified entertainment box, they have little to no games worth anyone’s time and money in it and people only buy them to play movies (it’s been that way since the original which had games worth the time and money)

All in all, if Sony/PlayStation decide to go the hybrid console route it wouldn’t be popular, remember the PlayStation vita! It was the most powerful handheld and still got beat by the DS/3DS!

Nintendo will always have the upper hand where the others don’t!

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Ps4 Go

L

Leif Johnson

I don't care PlayStation really doesn't have anything to offer me these days.

R

Ryan Dale

I have a PS3 for watching Blu-ray movies, Netflix, Amazon, etc. and occasionally playing Uncharted games (very occasionally). I have so much to play already on Nintendo home consoles and 2 portables (3DS and Switch). I don't need anything more.

S

Stacey Lloyd

Probably a new themed bundle for PS4.

N

Nick Stancato

I'd kill for a portable PS4 that is digital only (discs would be terrible on a portable)

V

Vic Necciai

I think Sony's overdue for a new handheld. My guess is they might make something like the Switch, but it'll be made in such a way that you can play your PS4 games on the go. Not sure how they would make the transference between systems work (my guess is something like how you can put PSX games on the Vita and PSP), but a little more complex than that. I've been wanting them to do something like this, but all we can do until the big day is wait.

S

Stacey Lloyd

If they do, I hope no £60 memory card please.

D

Derek Rumpler

I doubt Sony will reveal a new handheld but I won't complain if they do.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom