Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For my personal speculation, I think they will reveal there own "Nintendo Switch type...

J

Justin Anderson

For my personal speculation, I think they will reveal there own "Nintendo Switch type of device" that the only thing that can effect Nintendo at this moment. What do you guys think?

A

Armando Morales

The ps Vita hybrid console!

S

Stephen Aries Bagsic

Vita 2?

E

Essam Abbasi

PlayStation Change! VS. Nintendo Switch!

J

Jessica Conde

Wouldn't be surprised

I

Ivan Corral

They probably will at this point

R

Rich Hunt

More non PS4 hardware for them to abandon

A

Alfredo Torre Alvarez

the PS5

"And folk do you remember GoW4 and FFVII remake and TLOU2?? Yes? well I forgot to mention they are exclusive for PS5 in 2019"

E

Essam Abbasi

Wait NVM, probably some special edition PS4 again.

C

Charlie Smith

Nothing big. The ps5 is years away. I expect the ps4 to outsell switch and maybe Xbox in November and December because of deals

K

Kyle Green

Hopefully an upgrade. Ps4 pro s

S

Sean Wefers

Zero interest in another system so it doesnt matter to me.

F

Frank Hurtado

My guess is cross platform play

K

Keith Erik Arntson

Probably another feeble stab at "virtual reality". Although usually when Nintendo pioneers some new sort of technology, the others mimic that technology within 14 months.

G

Gilbert Cruz

they bought miiverse! hey that's the only thing i can think of that can affect nintendo at this point

D

Deven Blake

*affect

S

Sukhjit Kamal

There's no way that Sony will release another portable after the Vita - especially with the success of the Switch the competition would be too great. They also won't be announcing a ps5 anytime soon due to the Pro and X. This will mainly be software and reductions in price for consoles and VR.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Sony "Switch" with native 4k in portable mode, 1 tb hard drive, 1 hour battery life, and it'll cost $750. :)

J

Jonathan Patimo

I'm guessing PS titles on mobile

S

Spencer Miller

If it is a hybrid device I bet it'd replace the vita. Either that or it'll be a console that will allow you to play any PS4 game on the go.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom