Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Finally returned home from my deployment with the USAF to play some Zelda!! FINALLY....

J

Justin Coldren

Be prepared to die alot especially during the very beginning. And if you want to add me on Switch: 1297-2158-2124. And thanks also for defending our freedom.

R

Ryan Williams

Enjoy and take your time. You aren't going to beat it day one. Explore. It's awesome. Take your time

D

Danny Rios

Another tip. Whenever you have the chance to go buy Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. So addictive to play online.

G

Guillaume Oak

Get stamina, learn to cook, find shrines, avoid Guardians at first, do as many side quests as possible and explore the world!

J

Jeramie Bizzle

Don't let your friends play it... they'll screw you up.

M

Michael Joiner

If you have a iPhone look up breath companion it's amazing and will help you with all the shrines and seeds and where everything is located

T

Tinker Roberts

Dig in and enjoy!

M

Matt Montaño

take yr time with the game do not Rush to beat it! best advice i would give anyone. I'm currently replaying the game on master mode.

D

Debbie Munson

Thank you for your service. Looks like you are getting some great advice here. Wish I had some of this advice when I started playing. LOL Enjoy.

M

Mary L Vines

Thank you for your service

E

Erik Soriano

Make sure you prioritize stamina over heart vessels as much as possible, as some foods even give you extra yellow hearts. Pick up ALL MATERIALS, even all monster parts, later on you can exchange them for cool stuff... and enjoy everything you see! :) hopefully this game changes your life for the better

R

Ronnie Woodin

Stamina first

B

Billy Happel

Thats Awesome! Drop your friend code so we can add you toour friends list!

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Have fun

R

Reggie Dupre'

A chair or couch of some sort to play the game on

J

Jacob Stafford

Thank you for your service. You're the real mvp.

N

Nicholas Jennings Corrales

make sure to wear the right clothing for the right weather for link will take damage in cold places.

G

George Adams

Enjoy!

J

James OW Edlund

Air Force deploys?

D

Domingo Rubies Aleman

The exact 2 games I Bought! 2 Best Games Right Now. Splatoon and Mario Odysey Next!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom