Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 MAKES SPECTACULAR ENTRANCE AT E3 2017 There are huge rumors...

S

Shaun Paul Johnston

As some have already said, all we've seen so far is a CGI trailer. Of course if you go based on that then the Switch probably isn't getting it, however this is from very reliable sources who's been correct on a large number of Switch leaks/rumours

J

Justin Anderson

I'm gonna say this is NOT coming to the Switch it looks wayyyyyyyyyy to good. I'm only reporting on big rumors but I'm honeslty gonn have to disagree with them. The Switch just can't handle this game. If it does i will be happy of course but also blown away.

S

Steven Hennig

You do realize that the switch can run really graphics intense games. There's been a person on youtube releasing demos showing the switchs graphics capabilities and it runs ps4 like graphics no problem

J

Jesus Martinez Jr.

If it makes it to the switch please don't water it down.

J

Jacky Middle Leong

sigh... have saw many big games announced, most skip switch, i'm starting to regret my purchase... :(

M

Mauricio Sánchez

No, it isn't!

J

Justin Nation

There were rumors of it coming to Switch (and even being Switch exclusive) historically but after seeing that trailer with its tone, engine, descriptions of collective play, etc I'd say the odds of it coming to Switch got lower with every second that trailer was shown. Would love to see it come to Switch but likely not realistic for a number of reasons.

K

Kase Lansford

Watch it be complete opposite of the rumors before and the switch be the only console that doesn't get it

E

Eric Wynne Ho

love those talking animals, hahahaha........

J

Justin Anderson

Bump

M

Matthew Cherney

one cinematic trailer and the rumors are starting lol

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Please note what you all have seen at Ubisoft's presentation of Beyond Good & Evil 2 is just a CGI trailer. The game will not look exactly like the CGI trailer.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Director of Beyond Good & Evil Michel Ancel said,

“We know fans’ expectations for Beyond Good & Evil2 are enormous, which is why we first wanted to make sure we had a concept and technology that would astonish players I’m incredibly thankful to Ubisoft and to the fans for giving us the time and the trust to get it right,” said Michel Ancel, Creative Director in a press release.

“We’re creating a sci-fi space opera, a game where players fight for freedom alongside unforgettable characters and explore a stunning and vast solar system, all while capturing the spirit of Beyond Good & Evil.”

M

Matthew Wozniczka

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Director of Beyond Good & Evil Michel Ancel said, "Again, that's a connection with Beyond Good & Evil 1, the jade color," Ancel teases. "But again, we don't want to spoil the story. We don't want to do shortcuts about that. But there are connections, clearly." According to the Ubisoft presentation, this character's name is Dakini. She seems to be the head of this motley gang of thieves and explorers. But that's all we know about her so far."

M

Matthew Wozniczka

M

Matthew Wozniczka

It;s official now PS4, Xbox One, & PC

G

Goran Lukic

No it isn't official.

G

Goran Lukic

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Either way, we all know PS4, Xbox, & PC is coming. But for Switch we should see if that will come. The game is running on snowdrop and Switch can handle snowdrop.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom