Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 MAKES SPECTACULAR ENTRANCE AT E3 2017 There are huge rumors...

J

Justin Anderson

BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 MAKES SPECTACULAR ENTRANCE AT E3 2017

There are huge rumors that Beyond Good and Evil 2 will make its way to the Nintendo Switch? You can check out the full trailer down below.

B

Bella Hale

If it is, day one pick up for me.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

She looks so pretty those green eyes and the whole game looks great. :) 15 years.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

I been crying for like 10 minutes.

H

Henry Alfaro

I doubt it will

D

Donovan Kelly

SO HYPE

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Ubi is all over the Switch. I can see it. Will be super stoked if it is. Looks fantastic

J

Justin Vargo

Loved the reveal trailer.. sadly no play shown..and no systems stated. But it's a must buy be it on Switch or PS4 for me.

C

Cory Jackson

No way that comes to switch

K

Khalil Poole

I doubt it, but they make sure we get another Just Dance smh

W

Warren Whillock

cool trailer, but what will it look like in game? I'll probably be getting it on my PC but its cool for this to be added to the switchs library

G

Goran Lukic

Remember...we didn't see any gameplay footage. So it could well be coming to the Switch.

S

Shaun Paul Johnston

So the rumour is that this is part funded by Nintendo and is why it's getting made. However unlike Bayonetta 3 it won't be fully exclusive, it will get the first year on Nintendo Switch as part of the agreement for helping to make it happen.

Remember it's rumour, but it's from the same person, Laura Kate Dale who brough lots of now confirmed information about Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle and the Nintendo Switch itself.

G

Goran Lukic

Timed exclusive will be announced tomorrow by Nintendo .

J

Jessica Johnson

The rumors are all good and well, but that looks like a ridiculously intensive game. I think that's a PS4 pick, for me, or if I decide to pick up the One X I'll get it on that. I want to experience it the best I can..

I

Ike Michaelberg

I am guessing there is bad information going around and this is a Playstation Pro exclusive. These conferences are scheduled with a purpose, with EA announcing Anthem before Xbox I am willing to bet that Ubi is giving a timed exclusive to Playstation. There is a reason Nintendo sent Miyamoto to Ubi.

S

Stephen Mahadeo

Dammit all these games has the caption "will it make it to switch" lol getting frustrated

R

Ryne Santos

Steep was on that table of projected releases. If the Switch gets Steep, it'll definitely get BG&E2

R

Roger Enyart

*sobs like a baby!! Finally!!! Day 1 preorder/buy!! No matter what console. *sniff *sniff

B

Benjamin Bracker

CG trailer no gameplay, don't get your hopes up.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom