Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch As you may of heard, at E3, a third party anounced a new type of dock for the Switch...

J

James McCord

I'm happy with my portable dock I got on eBay a couple of months ago.Grant it I had to put it together myself but it was easy.Ive had no over heating issues and my fits really good in my case

D

Don Davis

How dumb. The shit people spend their money on.

G

Geoffrey J. Eill

I would probably use it for portability, leaving my good dock at home. Not to mention, it's a lot cheaper than Nintendo's dock.

A

Andrew Defty

Its a nice alternative... I would have one for travelling (less space taken up). Does the job. And cheaper than Ninty's. So why not?

A

Andrea Nicole Dimpleton

I think some of the concern stemmed from people reporting that their screens were being scratched from the dock itself that was supplied by Nintendo at launch. I know personally we got those little third party dock slips (made of fabric) to help buffer our Switches when docked.

J

James McCord

Big reason why I bought a tempered glass screen protector

J

Jenny Goertzen

I don't mind the official dock for at home. But it would be nice to have a smaller one for going to friends houses an playing on there tv.
Tried 4 person on switch itself. Not good at all xD...
Want a portable dock that will fit in my bag better

E

Emma Elizabeth

Portable dock for sure, just do I don't have to unhook my main dock if playing in another room or at someone's house.

J

Jimmy McKee

Unfortunately, You need to find a new way to charge your pro controller

J

James McCord

Love mine

J

Jess Savory

Richard thoughts? I like the one we have now as well...

U

Usama Notkani

For portability reasons of course. This dock can be taken anywhere while the OG dock takes a lot of space

J

Jens Jonsson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
id rather go for this

V

Vaclav Kuzelka

I can't...I just can;t...the original dock is just fine...the only complaint that I have with it is the lack of a LAN port.

S

Stephen Mahadeo

someone might be getting sued

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom