Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch As you may of heard, at E3, a third party anounced a new type of dock for the Switch...

C

Chauntelle Loveall

Got to love Nyko

M

Matt Louden

I may get it. Looks nicer and no scratching.

R

Roger Blankenship

ill be buying 3 of them now, lol

J

Julie Nguyen

The current dock is bulky, traps heat, scratches the screen

J

Jason Hardy

PORTABLE

M

Maximillian Cairo

Nobody is even getting scratches. And if so it's the kids not taking care of their handheld

M

Matt Steadman

If it can stop the switch from randomly automatically switching my TV's input to the switch when I'm not using it, I'm 100% on-board.

M

Mark Stephenson

better if you travel and don't want to disconnect your dock from home Tv

M

Matt Ditter

I have been perfectly satisfied with Nintendo's official dock, but I can't deny that I would like one of these to always have in my bag, so if I'm traveling somewhere I don't have to unplug the other one. It would be nice to be able to just pull the Switch out of it's home dock, slide it in its case and head out the door and knowing that I'd still be able to play it on any TV I come across.

A

Ash Lun

but i kinda hate the original dock due to it's overheating issue

R

Rob Metzger

I like the new one,however without USB ports I can't use a wired ethernet connection. If they bring one out with usb ports then I'm in for sure.

C

Chihoon Kim

Original dock does bad job at releasing heat from console.

N

Nick Stancato

this one is also only $45 - which is bigger news. the $90 Nintendo one is a huge ripoff for a hunk of plastic

F

Fernando E. Martell

Simple just because people always have something to complain about

J

Jesse Hoeper

It's all fun and games until someone bumps this one and breaks the connector off in the switch

G

George Sisson

It's just better if you are traveling or if you don't want to remove the big dock from its current location

E

Emily Estella Scott

I object to calling it a dumb dock :/

R

RevKev Qlotsche

I haven't had any issues with the official dock but, I have a glass screen protector on my Switch, since launch day. I also rarely play it docked. Usually, I just dock it for charging. The few times I have played long sessions, docked, the Switch got warm, as expected, but certainly didn't overheat. And a screen protector, on a mobile device, is just common sense, IMO

J

Jessica Fitzpatrick

Original dock may be the cause of the switch bending ?

J

Joseph Loveland

The OEM dock is just fine. They could probably tweak the design to have a little felt or something, but no complaints with either of my docks.

Hats off to anyone willing to try a Nyko dock. I've had bad luck with their products. I guess if you can't afford the OEM one it's a better option.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom