Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch After beating the game and playing for over 140 hours. I'm restarting Xenoblade...

C

Callum Stanley

After beating the game and playing for over 140 hours. I'm restarting Xenoblade Chronicles 2. For 2 reasons
1. I want to reexperience my GOTY for 2017
2. There so much I can do different and better in this game.

C

Collier Godfrey

I beat the story at 90 hours and still feel bad as if I ruined the experience for myself by trying to rush and not taking the time to explore the titans. It’s not the same for me after beating the game. I feel a hole when I think about this game for sone reason. It may also be because between the traits of Pyra and Mythra I see my ideal woman, and it’s subconsciously hurting me to be single for the first time in a few years, lol.

D

David Rodgers

Awesome game . Over 60 hours in and not looking to finish it anytime soon .

J

Janelle Hiemstra

I am playing it again and I’m LOVING it! Trying to get the seven new rare Blades but I did get Obrona.

C

Craig Holland

I’m in this game for hours. Just hit 50 and really started quest, salvaging, rare blades, etc. went straight in and usd no guides so a lot of stuff. I just bypassed. So I’ve been doing a lot of those things the last couple of weeks before I tackle the rest of chapter 7

A

Al Bunndy

Isn't a patch coming for a new game plus?

H

Hector Ronas

Can't wait for copy to arrive.

B

Brandon Montes Villanueva

But you can start again without deleting your data, just start the game with another account on the same switch

B

Brian Peck

I think I can do better to but I'm the only one kinda mad the the monsters r the same lvl? I was hoping they woyuld be a little harder

R

Rehenie Rossab

Just so you know since the game came out too late in year it can still be your GOTY for 2018 (it technically could not be for 2017)

T

Tai Trinh

P

Patrick French-McQuilkin

you couldve just made a new account on your switch

S

Sean Bell

☝ how I feel about this game.

S

Sean Bell

It’s still shit.☝

C

Cindy Peralta

I was considering purchasing this game, but Im not too sure. It seems similar to Monster Hunter. I want a rpg with a good story, side quest and missions, that does not only consist of searching for monsters/beasts. Would you recommend this for a Jrpg fan, or mainly an action rpg lover

R

Randall J Abron

XC2 wasn't even eligible for most GOTY awards in 2017 due to how late it released. It'll be eligible for 2018 tho

J

Jacky Middle Leong

this game is super worth it. amazing story, lovable characters and fun battle system. the only thing that i hate in this game is the map system.

J

Jim Curry

Can you play it with just one hand?

K

Kyle Kalagian

I fry chicken when I play xenoblade, figured it wasn't enough so now I play with one eye open only

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Or just use a different profile and not overwrite?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom