Contact advertising [email protected]

“Moira where are the heals???!? God you suck!” I was solo healing and we still won......

E

Edward Passmore

“Moira where are the heals???!? God you suck!” I was solo healing and we still won...

Edit: point of the post isn’t to say I’m amazing at Moira or I did everything I could. Just that people shouldn’t be as expecting if they’re not willing to help support

M

Matthew J Crofts

you should be aiming for roughly 1k heals a minute, based on the duration of the match and the heals you did....i'd say just at a glance you were underperforming

J

Jagger Mouser

Just because you had gold healing doesn't mean you healed at the right time.

D

David Schwartz

Ye sometimes I hate going into games with stacks on my team. The other day I got 4 golds as orisa with 44k dmg blocked, yet the 4 stack couldnt shut the hell up about how bad I was doing.... We also won so whatever.

A

Asad Raza

U shouldve went zen or mercy. Too many flankers and you cant reliably heal the phara

B

Brandon Boyanton

Good job you can't post shit without everyone becoming a pro overwatch coach.

D

Davey Anthony

How about you fucking heal instead of trying to get gold elims, that way, your entire team can have golds. Stupid Moira.

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Your healing was just kinda average if not below average. As moira you should probably get around 1k per minute but still a good job not being that one guy who posts them getting 15k damage and 1k healing

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Those are ok stats, but really without videos stats hardly ever mean anything. You could've been just farming ult off of your d.va the entire time lol

D

Davey Anthony

You literally just stressed your team more than they needed to be.

R

Ron Roberts

Lmao you ran with a 5 stack and none of them healed with you? Yea fuck them

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Also a moment of silence for the solo q player that ended up with stacks

D

Davey Anthony

Garbage stats, coming from a 1k hour tank main. Totally worthless, I would never want you in my group.

B

Brandon Carrier

12k heals is shit solo healing and entire game I can get that solo in one round js and I’m a monkey Main

A

Alan Schramm

You healed 9k. That's not much

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Should've gone Mercy lmao

Also u could've been healing 1-2 people and get gold healing

So

R

Ron Roberts

I think with this team comp they healed just fine considering they are all very mobile and Moira only heals more in high hp team comps.

K

Kevin Lockwood

People will always cry about them not getting healed but the whole team will be spread across the map knowing their is one healer so just ignore stupid people

J

Joop Jones

Tracer, pharah, and genji....

R

Ripley Schleswig

one of them must've left early on in the match

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom