Contact advertising [email protected]

“Moira isn’t a main healer”

E

Emi Cheye

“Moira isn’t a main healer”

V

Veronica Collins

OKAY FR THOUGH TEACH MY YOUR WAYS. I GET LIKE 7K HEALING AVERAGE WITH HER. PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU DO 19K

Y

Yudistira Oktaviandi

Yea shes not

B

Brandon Marleau

THISSSS oh my gosh the healing orbs do way more healing than people think. I already have an average of 11k per match it's so fun

V

Veronica Collins

Okay tbh I kinda think it depends on who she's being played by. It's like Lucio or Zen, you can either go full focus dps, full focus healing, or just kinda in between and focusing on both

E

Eric Guo

Jeff didnt answer the fucking queston

S

Sam Walker

All of Moira's healing is faster than Mercy. If left click didn't run dry she would be insanely OP, but I think she is mostly balanced atm

E

Eliezer Roman

I've been out healed by Moira as mercy. But like Jeff said right comp.

N

Norrel Reyes

I tend to have bad decisions on whether I should throw damage orb or heal orb lmao

T

Tyler Mielenz

"BlAh bLaH mAiN hEaLer"

S

Surreal East

Sgsgsg klanshi ginda?

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

Her healing output it's not quite as high as other healers.

Hers is a burst like thing that cannot be substained over long periods of time.

The energy bar limits you there.

Mercy heal is fast and limitless. She is very well suited to defense scenarios when your team is packed around choke points.

I can't keep a Reinhardt going melee alive just by spraying on him in the way Mercy can.

It's true that I get gold heals many times but I always have to make the choice between finishing off the enemies quickly or healing my team mid-battle.

I feel like many fights I just can't heal fast enough. So I focus on the enemies healers or annoying enemies and THEN heal my teammates.

Heal and DMG orb is always a hard choice. Do I add more DMG to finish the encounter faster and prevent DMG by killing enemies ? Or I throw heal orbs so my teammates get an instant burst healing even if I'm unable to keep them full health ?

Then again, her blink and ult combo are amazing. With her beam you don't need to make the choice, you can both finish enemies quickly WHILE healing your teammates.

It fills up really quickly too, so I can support my team more effectively during teamfights in the payload.

It's not Lucio levels of substain, but they come quite close.

C

Colten Carver

What kind of dumbass says she isn’t a main healer when she’s been confirmed to be since first announced?

K

Kim Hughes

I did nearly 18k healing on a short 2 round 2cp map on my first go with her in comp. Its quite easy to do when your team has to squeeze through a choke. You also don't need to spray the piss all the time. You just need to spritz them to like half-3/4 and the heal over time can do the rest (though situational obv). Bounce healing orbs between flat floors n ceilings in doorways to stop your orb fucking off and get the most of it. And just right click on enemies as much as you can, damage orbs are ok but right clicking deffo seems to regen the bar a lot faster. Try keep your bar at at least half. Your ultimates can negate quite a lot of things like a tiny tiny bit of a hanzo dragon.. not all.. a soldier ult if your teams grouped, genji ults and reapers i think. You wanna be doing close to 1.5-2k healing with your ultimate alone at least.

E

Ethan Leslie

Moira has the best burst healing potential out of all heros

J

Jhonathan Rojas

When she is played well she is a main healer, yesterday I had a competitive formation in qp when Moira was main healer and I was Lucio for the secondary heal, we did great healing our team

S

Shelton Doutherd

10 hours with her so far over all and I say 1 hour of that I was a solo healer..the key is to actually heal instead of attacking. Heal orb all the time.

S

Susanne Lindström

I got outhealed by moira as mercy yesterday.. was pretty embarrassing. I didn't even do bad, but she just healed A LOT and so fast.

J

Jerry Chrysostome

If you can't get at least 12k with Moira, you are doing something wrong.

R

Ryan Stoops

I average 30-35% per game. Been playing her since she's been available in comp. Solo healing with her can be hard if you can't get any damage off.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom