Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Why do PVP players hate PVE players so much?

S

Shae Germann

Ark fact:

95% of the time...pvp players are just pve'ing

S

Shae Germann

In fact...heres another fact...

Once and if you become alpha, You almost never pvp. Many alpha tribes are actually shit at pvp because they become so relaxed in the comfort of their status. What makes them alpha isn't skill, it's time....

J

Josh Ornsteen

Cuz everyone hates everyone for some reason. I dont get it lol

B

Brandon Hernandez

PVE is for pussies pvp has a more realistic aspect to it

T

Tim W. Atnip

Because they join tribe im in and build a wood hut and deem it the bar and create the only blind spot lol.

T

Troy Akers

because most pvp players after awhile develop an elitist mentality after playing pvp for so long even tho mostly ever one starts at pve

C

Chris Handy

I can tell you right now bro we went PVP I will destroy you and then you have to get more animals and you have to come after me again and we do it over and over and over again it's stupid I do it once in awhile for fun but I'll make it my life like you sound like you're making it to me it's boring it's a routine same thing everyday same s*** different day dude

C

Chris Handy

You guys could be a level 150 any pics on level 15 with a parasaur I mean that's what I mean by PVP it's stupid you don't have to people f****** grow and get big you wipe them out when they're level 15 some of these people like that guy's mentality are idiots never graduated Middle School

H

Henrique Souza

because pve it’s for people that don’t r good in the game

N

Norman Hechavarria

Easy. They are jealous of how PVE players enjoy a fuller gaming experience and know more about the game than they do.

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Some pve tribes are decent but then there's others that give you guys a bad name I'm admin of server and there's been few tribes who build here there and everywhere "because I'm pve not PvP so what's the problem" IRRITATING but those pve tribes who play game with ONE BASE that's brilliant there's no need have 5-6 bases

C

Chris Handy

Yeah that's my whole point some people I leave a level 25 alone but there's people that will just destroy them Black Ops all the drops buck up the caves but you are right there are a lot of decent PVP players out there tribes

C

Chris Handy

But people on here are telling the truth about PVE we do know a lot more about this game then PVP all they care about is rating and killing people and Dinos we can breed we know what cable to use and it had to imprint a hundred percent you don't know none of that

D

Daniel Corbalan Dolera

I dont know jajajaj

J

Jair Whiit

Because they think there better than pvp they come into global with their commentary and ask stupid stuff like why is everyone fighting

C

Chris Handy

I know and I better about you know we can go into a boss fight Terra s*** out of the boss when y'all can't because we care about our breeding y'all don't all you all care about is killing LOL one thing and it's funny or Cajun people and put them in jail and filling them with rocks at PVP so don't tell me it

M

Michael J Ransom

lol @ this Chris Handy

D

Daniel Corbalan Dolera

They dont know what is farm for your own defence

B

Brandon Mowery

Because in most games you all act like elitist when it comes to DPS on AI where you can't even use it against actual people

J

Jordan Rathbun

The same reason pve players hate pvp players... they r both cocky in their own sense

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom