Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Why do PVP players hate PVE players so much?

H

Holly Browne

So this post was entertaining. ‍♀

R

Reinaldo Cuevas Jr.

Boring

Z

Zach Rossman

Cause y'all have nice things that they can't break or steal

C

Clayton Woodall

It's boring/no risk in comparison.

D

Dave N. Krohl

Because to me, it eliminates any sense of threat. Yes I understand Dino's can destroy your stuff. But in pvp there is a huge sense of real life threats coming to rob you.

C

Chris Handy

I asked are still talking about PVE and PVP wow this is real life that we don't have a life that we got to talk about

R

Rafael Silva

Cuz pvp players are the real gamers and pve are just little pussies and we all know real gamers don't eat pussies. Double roast.

C

Chris Handy

You're going to use that stupid quote while I am what I eat b****I'll take you on PVP anytime ipvp all the time till six months ago and my wife wanted me to play PVE so don't even try me

R

Ricardo Segurão

Lol

D

Dimple Watson

To be honest I think you can get some of the best tamers on pve they don't have the option of picking dinos up so they have to be more creative. I enjoy playing pvp but when a new map drops I go on to pve to explore it which u can't do on pvp without getting shot by turrets. I understand both sides pve is more for the exploring but once you have done everything the map has to offer and tamed most dinos your just left breeding and land grabbing for no reason. Where as on pvp you put your dinos and skill to the test the down fall of pvp is its a numbers game if you don't have a big tribe you don't stand a chance also for some reason people inside others (scum). I like playing pvp for the buzz of a fight but also like pve for the fact it doesn't seem like a job but I couldnt play official pve

H

Holly Browne

I enjoy both but PVP always feels like a second job.

D

Dimple Watson

True that

M

Martin Lee Whitehurst

I do pvp with offline raiding off when I don't get ripe

H

Henry Zayas

PVE Players = Amateur Gamers, low shooting skills and usually Minecraft Players. PVP Players = True Gamers, good at Shooter Games, we love the challenge of ARK...

L

Luis Daniel Classen

Que mucha mierda an hablau en este puto post.

A

Anthony Barnes

Cuz a pve player joins a pvp server and gets mad when they get pvp’d

L

Luke Fletcher

Cuz they are sad no need in it, its a GAME

A

Anthony Barnes

And you can just build in a hidden location till your built up then go build metal or stone

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom