Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Why do PVP players hate PVE players so much?

H

Holly Browne

Why do PVP players hate PVE players so much?

M

Mike Thornton

Coz pve don’t get wiped every week and have a base to show for it

S

Sashka Dimitrova

I don't get how you can hate one or the other. People enjoy different aspects of the game. Some of us like building something other than square boxes covered in turrets

C

Colton Copeland

Hey I like my turret covered boxes!

K

Kyle Elrod

Well I play PvP and I don't hate pve players only the people with a superiority complex and want to feel better about there small sausage in there pants talk that shit

J

Jade Minxie

Cos c4
Personally I like to build nice stuff and not worry about other players coming to ruin that for me but that's just me x

B

Ben Schifcofske

I only hate pve players when they think there playing pvp lol and they put turrets and shit up

K

Kevin Cumbie

I just dont understand why you breed war animals if you dont go to war.

Thats it.

A

Adam Brocar

I love both 2 different build challenges

J

Jack Brooker

I don't hate pve players just think you can't compare them, true pvp players. Its like player FIFA against the computer on beginner rather than a real person in division 1

B

Ben Schifcofske

Good point can’t argue that 1

D

Dee Loco

Played pvp since early access just tried pve now for a change love it

A

Alexandra Den Boer

Well i just hate pvp players who sees ‘fun’ in killing lvl 1 players all the time. Fuck of. Thats Why i play pve

S

Shaun Filczer

Thats not entirely true. I love pve players dont need to worry about them raiding my base . What i hate is pvp players that think they are playing pve.... why you offline raid me bro? Why you hit my base i dont even got turrets yet? Did you really need to kill my war parasaur... he was on passive?

L

Luis Daniel Classen

They hate them cuz they are the one who enjoy the game and their tames.

S

Semko Juggevic

Because pve players are pussys

C

Chris Handy

They just don't get it that's all it's so much funner than Zen PVP but I do PVP once in a great while

A

Andre Fordtard Walker

Because we are leetist scum. L9l joking I don't hate PvE players...shit I don't blame you for wanting to avoid the drama and politics that are pvp

J

Jori Van Hove

Jealousy

D

Dyllan Neumann

Complain to much for me and always need help when getting raided

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom