Contact advertising [email protected]

What's the worse kind of OW player to you? Answer in the comments. To me it's the...

S

Samuel Ovalle

What's the worse kind of OW player to you? Answer in the comments.

To me it's the players who say "I main junkrat" being serious with a straight face cause we all know how BS CHEESE this character is, he's in the top 5 easiest nibbas to play. So basically saying you main junk is the equivalent of calling yourself a bad player lul.

Just my opinion tho

N

Nico

Who .. cares ? like i just started playing junkrat and im having a lot of fun .. i mean .. thats why i bought the game ? :))

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

People who rage or throw because of nonmeta heroes

F

Felix Laplante

Mfw my main is Junkrat and i’m actually bad at the game

L

Leon Dettin

Quitters, people who will shit on someone (who is trying and not throwing),
People who keep asking for healing but never attempt to help me out

Y

Yudi C. Portillo

It doesn't matter who you main as long as you're good with them and can pull through the match. What I hate though is people who say the new mercy update where she takes 10 years to resurrect is a good thing. As someone who has 200 hours on the chick no it ain't. I could have dealt with the cool down and change of ultimate, sure but you can't make her indestructible when she rezzes and then immediately target her in the next update. I hate playing mercy now but I'll pull through

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

The exact same thing can be said about Mercy tho.

V

Viktor Pudans

No aim, no shame, I'm a junkrat main.

N

Nico Labelle

Skillrat mains are very skilled ok.

T

Tj Pho

People who give up or throw when theres an off meta hero or thrower. Also people who throw with an off meta hero. It goes both ways

D

Daniel Medellin

Two words. Git gud

H

Hunter Dopp

I played a FFA recently, literally I wasn't the only Junkrat.
Pharah as was fun asf in that FFA

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

People who auto-report one tricks because they can’t get over that daddy jeff said they aint bannable

G

Gee Vee

Junkrat one tricks.
"I can play Symmetra kinda too."
That's not gonna help us vs a Pharah, Widow.

A

Anissa Martinez

Op can't counter a junk

S

Sheen Saidul

Another one of these tsk tsk
Here's my advice

G I T
G U D
S O N

N

Nayoko Misuri

The one's who are not playing the objective and doesn't do shit & the toxic players (these are people who talks shit to another player, thinks they're the best player alive, they want the other players to do of what they say and they relentlessly harrase you in any of your social media accounts)

J

Jessica Aldrich

Hahahahahahaha I main Junkrat and I will be the FIRST to tell you I am hot garbage at this game. He is THE funnest character to play, and I play to enjoy myself. Sorry not sorry!

F

Fahmy Magdy

People who play comp for fun, who learn in comp...

R

Revan Renaldi

The people who suggest buffs/nerfs for a perfectly balanced hero. I'm looking at you people who think Winston needs a buff, and you too Moira needs a nerf people

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom