Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Okay, so I'm still mostly a noob to Ark and I like playing single player, but where...

• Thread starter Olivia Rodriguez
  • Start date
O

Olivia Rodriguez

Okay, so I'm still mostly a noob to Ark and I like playing single player, but where can I find dino eggs to make kibble?

S

Shane Aaron Shanley Ford

Tame a male and female dino make them mate there is your egg

L

Lachlan Munns

You find some randomly in the wild but best way is to tame the Dino you want. A male and female pair will boost the rate and an oviraptor will boost it even more

O

Olivia Rodriguez

Well, the only reason I was wondering is because I was mating my Megaloceros and the baby requested terror bird eggs... and I was like where am I gonna find those, lol.

A

Adam Lavery

You want 1 male and 4 females if each dino to get a good rate of eggs

G

Garret Broussard

You would have to tame a bunch of terror birds (3-4 females and 1-2 males) and let them lay a bunch of eggs. Collect them up and refrigerate. Build a garden and preserving bins of meat and prime jerky.

Use recipe to make kibble. At first it seems like a lot of work but after time you get a bunch of dinos and stuff just comes together.

Use SA companion app on phone to have almost all information about ark.

B

Brett Leighton

Yeah make a kibble farm... they poop and sometimes a egg will come out instead

W

Webb Owers

Dino cloacas

B

Bethany Katcher McLaren

Honey... Use this.
The link is a flow chart of what kibble tames which Dino. The picture is the usual requested kibble for most tames.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Bethany Katcher McLaren

B

Brandon Fitanzo

Since you're on single player you can turn down the egg lay interval and you'll only need 1 female of each dino. Cheaty yes but might as well have fun with tweaks since you can lol

N

Nolan Cutrer

Usually where poop lands

L

Leonard Church

While possible to find some in the wild, females will drop unfertalized eggs by themselves as a tame. These are easier to get, and don't incur the wrath of parents. They drop more often when a male is present.

For fertilized eggs(not needed for kibble, but can be used), you need to set them to wander and begin mating

M

Marshall Burns

Island=herb

S

Stuart Robb

In their butts

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom