J

Jose Pallares

Especially for gold

M

Marta Wileczko

10k for two rounds? not sure :eek:

K

Kristopher Cheney

How is your avg with her? That's the real question. This is good but if you want to really know look at that

M

Malachi Ward

It’s perfectly fine mate

W

William Bongos

28% is great , now your average healing should be around 8/9k every 10 mins andn ot 10k in 16 min

R

Rosie Gonzalez

That's really good were you the only healer?

R

Richard Leo

Good heals as Ana. My person philosophy is if you can manage around 1k healing per minute, you are in good shape. However this can vary based on team comp, the enemies damage output, what kind of healers you have, ect.

M

Mihnea Gogu

no idea :eek:

J

Jason Cabral

U won. So yeah.

H

Hassan Abbas

I am ok with the heal8ng its actuallu pretty good but why 28% of team dmg taken thats not supppsed t9 be happening
Look where u position yourself u should be somewhere far feom the fight

A

Afnan Gilal

Even for gold ranked, you’re doing amazing m. Keep’er going, u won’t stay in gold for long

B

Brandon Culley

It's good but Ana isn't necessarily just a heal bot. You could have the same amount of healing as a higher ranked player but they will still be better than you because they know how to use the grenade and sleep dart, and how to get kills with Ana. Learning how to use the grenade is key to doing well with Ana. I don't know your stats nor do I have a video of your gameplay so I don't know if this applies to you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom