Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok I'm late to the party and just started playing ark on the Xbox one. I'm having a...

C

Charlena Wharrie

Ok I'm late to the party and just started playing ark on the Xbox one. I'm having a hard time dropping items in the dino inventory for taming. It won't allow me to just drop them there I need to create a folder then it will let me drop. Am I doing something wrong?

S

Stuart Lavis

Hold A on it

D

Daniel Douglas Allen Jr

What are you trying to do put something in it or take something out? If taking something out you need just hold A on it if you dont need it just hit left trigger it will throw it out

B

Brandon Guillory

Double tap our hold A

J

Joshua Roslowski

once you have 1 of something in its inventory (I usually double tap a), you can select the whole stack and move those over. I also find it helpful to just search a few letters from my inventory in order to isolate whatever I'm looking to move over and then transfer all

L

Lily Grace Dixon

Open the dino's inventory, hover over the item you want to transfer on your side of the menu, hold A until it pops over into the dino's inventory. It should be that simple.

C

Charlena Wharrie

Thank you everyone. Yes it was the simple press and hold. I was unaware of this action. I thought you had to highlight and move it over everytime. Silly noob lol

C

Charlena Wharrie

Oh my goodness. You would not believe what just happened. I logged in and everything is gone except my survivor stats. He's fine and been surviving for same time but everything is on a brand new ark now. I'm so frustrated. And I just tamed my first raptor too

B

Brandon Guillory

Are you playing single player?

J

Joshua Roslowski

I can only imagine so.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom