Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Would I be too late to the party if I got Splatoon 2 in a few months time? I'm worried...

A

Arlene McLean

Would I be too late to the party if I got Splatoon 2 in a few months time? I'm worried all the hype will be gone and there will no longer be an online base

M

Marc Re Percussion

Splatoon will still have players at the end of the consoles life cycle like Wii u lol

C

Cristina Chiu

There are A LOT of Splatoon players that are in it the long run or until a new Splatoon game comes out

V

Von Magtira

I played splatoon 1 on wiiu during the weekend.. there are still a lot of online players

A

Adrian Chan

Splatoon 2 online will be around for a long time yet

C

Christopher Fleming

Well it's been out for like 7 months already soooo

J

Joey Priddy

Plenty of people on the game, I just feel like it's so hard to rank up

J

Jason Holmes

I've just got it & loving it so far, surprised how many times I've finished top of my team because shooting games are not my specialty, tried to post for tips on it but looks like it didn't get approved, strange considering the negative stuff that does get approved on here

A

Arlene McLean

Great, thanks guys, think I will definitely pick it up next month I've never played Splatoon before so I never realised how big the game was, but I can see now it will be around for a while!

C

Craig Mc

Should be splatfests til July 2019 (2 years) and new weapons and maps til July 2018 (1 year)

C

Carl Trenholme

Splatoon seems to have a dedicated fan base. I think they will stick with it until splatoon 3 comes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom