Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I know I'm late to the party but Zelda BotW is the most amazing game ever. I've...

E

Edgar V Camacho

I know I'm late to the party but Zelda BotW is the most amazing game ever. I've finally got all 4 guardians and have been sneaking around Hyrule Castle, getting better at killing those damn ancient monsters and parrying back their lasers and cutting off their legs. Got my Master sword and my Hylian Shield but I don't want to go kill Gannon yet there's still so much to do and so many new things to learn. Zelda has waited 100 years what's a couple more huh?

Highly recommend the BotW sub on Reddit. Always learn something new there. Would love to hear some master mode stories. I don't think I'm good enough to get through it but I'd love to hear your tales.

B

Brian Foster

Master mode is brutal, at least in the early game. I have spent over 300 hours on normal and am now going back through in master. Lots of snaking around trying not to die.

T

Tyler Limbert

Still dying at Yiga Clan hideout‍♂

C

Cory Jordan

I wish Master Mode launched with the game. I’m constantly seeking a better challenge in the game. Beat Ganon with just 3 hearts, just after earning the Master Sword, and again for and giggles after doing the sword trials. Gold Lynels still give me a game over screen or two though

W

Willyiam Twiggy Twigg

Recently finished the 2nd DLC on master mode, was a good challenge

J

Joshua Hill

I beat the game like 7 months ago but once i move im going to replay the game on mastermode with all of the dlc. This is what makes dlc so great, a replay of a new type of game.

S

Stephen Blancher

Did you get all 120 shrines?

C

Collier Godfrey

If you’re starting to take down guardians, it’s time to take down Ganon. They’re at a similar attack damage level and if you get too powerful Ganon will be a joke.

B

Bryan LaBarron

When you get good and do speed runs off great platue to Hryrule castle to get Hryrule shield

K

Kenny Kuang

Me and my wife is in our 3rd playthrough and my son on his second. They saw me playing the master mode and thought they try lol. They can’t go back to normal mode anymore.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

its truly a special gaming experience.

J

Joshua Davis

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom