Contact advertising [email protected]

I think Zen should be able to have two harmony orbs and one discord as opposed to one...

A

Atlas Foster

I think Zen should be able to have two harmony orbs and one discord as opposed to one of each... thoughts?

T

Thomas Lewis

Yeah that's a good idea! Maybe then people won't play mercy as much lol

D

Davey Anthony

He shouldn't have two orbs because it's not fair that two people's health is being passively restored as the same time meanwhile someone is discorded on the other. Too overpowered. Plus he is a tank melter.

R

Reece Rhaegar Elvaryen

I think he needs a healing buff, but not by much

M

Mélissande Osaki

I think he is fine the way he is , he is an offensive support and can already maximize his healing with his ultimate

C

Cody Rock

Cause that wouldn't be OP. Zen fits his role perfectly. Don't need to change him at all.

R

Ryan Mason

Lmfao that is way to op. Back in the beginning. Double zen in comp was devastating.

R

Raime Newman

The one thing Zen should have done to him, if literally ANYTHING, is about 50 more HP/Shield. But imo he is pretty fuckin' perfect atm.

J

Jochem Floris Goldenbeld

that would disturb his balance

H

H.R. Eros

Then his damage should be nerfes

D

Daniel Voth

His primary job never was to heal

E

Emilie Chevalier Orr

the one thing i would like for zen to be added is that you can see the health bar of the ppl you are healing without having to look at ur target... just like mercy does.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Too op

V

Vynyl Shiro

He just needs a movement speed buff. That's it.

J

Jeremy Finkelstein

They should either make his reloading a bit faster, or make it so you can use your discord on enemies while reloading.

I

Isaac Izzy Harris

Or two discords with one heal orb. Pharah and Mercy.. teehee

H

Henry Arinaga

Just buff up jus healing a tad bit , he does a lot of damage already

J

John Wright

2 Harmony orbs would be okay. 2 discord orbs would be overpowered. They already had to nerf discord once because it was broken.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom