Contact advertising [email protected]

Discuss Zenyata should be able to target 2 extra heal targets to be useful...

A

Alen Kostov

Discuss

Zenyata should be able to target 2 extra heal targets to be useful enough,not only one since current.

B

Brendan Giddings

One healing orb has always been enough for me to keep a team well healed
the fact he also as an orb to weaken the enemy i think really helps balance him out

E

Eli Black

Hes meta right now why do we need to change him

A

Andrew Davenport

Zen is boss

J

James Brown

Only change for Zen I'd like to see is a minor movement buff as is he's too slow

A

Alen Kostov

Personally for me,he need at least 1 extra orb for heal,all others healers are able to heal more/fast than him.

G

Gabriel Edgardo Monte

that'd be cool or the option of using both balls as heals and double stacking for enhanced healing

S

Sebastian Vacca Caicedo

No. THis would make him ridiculously OP . He's already extremely strong . Not only that but discord is the most OP ability in the game

M

Marco Antonio Caballero Moctezuma

lol no

C

Coyan Retsof

If the pros can use him effectively, what does that say about you?

L

Lucas Radford

Do you want must picks? Because that's how you get must picks!

K

Kraig Ueberroth

As someone who plays Zenyatta, HELL NO! That would be OP. He isn't a main healer, nor should he be.

J

Jamaal Myrick-Dawson

I heal the fuck outta my team with one orb...

K

Kei Sinclair

I agree, but if he puts on 2 target, the healing amount is reduced

L

Lisa Garrett

I should be able to use my discord ball to weaken my ally to get him killed if he's trolling me.

J

Jamaal Myrick-Dawson

J

Juli Perret

Hell no, he's not meant to be a main healer. He's in a good place as is, not to mention it'd probably lead to him getting nerfed in other ways as a result.

J

Jay Brendan Austria

He needs a slight movement buff. Either faster speed or maybe like a Dodge ability.

L

Logan Sans McGill

STOP! ZEN IS BALANCED YOU DUMB FUCKS

K

Kraig Ueberroth

Okay, so Zen's role is not to keep people topped off, it's to give them a buffer in the fight. His orb does 30hps, and as where you can use this just for healing in down time, it's more there to counter the damage they will be taking. Discord orb is what really makes Zen a solid choice (outside of that sexy ass ult), but not his healing.

If you want someone who heals well but can still be offensive when they need to be, get good and learn to play Ana, or maybe pick up Moira. Zen is perfectly fine where he is and I honestly wouldn't agree with any buffs they throw his way.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom