Contact advertising [email protected]

Zenyatta should be able to use harmony orb on himself. Yes/No? I vote yes as it would...

M

Matthew J Crofts

Zenyatta should be able to use harmony orb on himself. Yes/No? I vote yes as it would help him protect himself more from annoying flankers like tracer or genji, or mean apes like harambae

M

Mihnea Gogu

zen is pretty strong as is

J

Jhonathan Rojas

He is fine, when I flank good Zen they make the perfect combination between orb and the 5 orb shoot

C

Curtis James Littlechild

no point. he already has passive healing.

A

Antonio Matthew Garcia

Zen should have some passive healing so that maybe he could do more in the way of being a solo heal

J

Josh George

He’s actually fine because if you sit back far you will get your health back

M

Matthew Edward Johnson

His armor regeneration is super fast and puts him back at almost full health, only one small health pack needed to get him to full strength... I say no

Tracer and Genji’s job is to take out healers, and a good Zen can fight off a bad flanker just fine so I think buffin him anymore would be a little off balance

J

Joaquin Legarreta

Guys, he has shield regen. You'd knew if you picked a healer for once.

T

Tyler Smith

Nah, his shields are all he needs

N

Nga Toko Rua

The orb should heal everyone, so when it’s not on a teammate then it heals him. He loses the healing when he gives the orb to a teammate

J

Joaquin Legarreta

The amount of people that don't understand that zenyatta self heals already, is disturbing.

C

Cal Nabokov

No way, he already has a 150 shield that regens, if he could orb himself he'd be full hp in a second after he's out of combat, that'd be terrible.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom