Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I got rid of my PS4 (Sold it) the same day i bought my nintendo switch. I could not be...

S

Sean Shear

Stardew Valley is one of those crappy pixelated games but its awesome

J

Jerome Pascual

got this 5 plus my new Super Mario Chalmers lol

Y

Yassin Ghomari

My favourite game is tell the switch group that you like the switch

R

Rangel Castro

I'm very happy. Well, just as I expected. I have zelda, bomberman, disgaea 5, monster hunter xx and Mario. That's more than enough for me in a year. XD

T

Trevor Robison

I still have mine, but I barely play it.

A

Anthony Franco

I personally love all platforms because each of them have their own unique titles they do very well.

A

Andrew Cooper Hamel

Pixelated does not necessarily mean bad graphics - but yes there's some atrocities

B

Brian Christopher

Don’t confuse art style with graphics.

A

Ashley Wheatley

Love my Nintendo switch! So happy my sister told me about it before I got another Wii U cuz mine broke, picking up my pre-order of Mario odyssey to add to the collection hella can't wait!!!!!!

C

Chijioke Uche

I'm only buying the switch because I will be playing it as a handheld. playing it as a home console is a great addition on the switch though.

getting more powerful pc systems for more useful stuff and sell all my past game console goodies, while switch becomes my platform for gaming.

Just load up more third party games for me,Nintendo!

K

Kuan Lee

If I didn't have so many digitals on my ps4 I may have traded it.

C

Chris Jun Sung An

Same here with you Jonathan Ländell. I sold my PS4 with all the accessories and games and bought Switch. agree with you on difference on the graphics and etc compare to PS4, but some reason i love playing Switch better than PS4.!!

A

Abram Lozano

Love mine so far

J

Justin McGowan

Oh man... KAMIKO is pixelated yes but also only $5 and a shit ton of fun!!!

L

Liam Scott

Come Christmas I'll be the proud owner of both

M

Monii Jones

I mean i like my switch but could never sell my ps4 for it, its the best console i own

M

Madara Zabuza Dominic

I'm enjoying my switch I really enjoy disgaea 5

K

Kaitlyn Marshall

Why.. why would you do that lol. What will you play when you're bored with the switch games??

N

Nik Lal

Glad to hear you're happy with it, Jonathan! I *love* my pixellated Stardew Valley on Switch.

F

Frank Ayers

PS4 & Switch is the ultimate combo. Amazing exclusives for both systems

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom