Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I got rid of my PS4 (Sold it) the same day i bought my nintendo switch. I could not be...

L

Leon Davies

Mario Kart is awesome man :) drop me your friend code I'll totally add ^_^

N

Nolon Lawrence

Hmm. IDK I'll never do something like that.. I'd be happier if I added a 360 to my collection but nah not selling my PS4. Though I'm happy for you and your purchase

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

"pixelated games with bad graphics" ‍♂

A

Armand Langevin

The 'pixilated games' are bit games catered to those who grew up and enjoy that style of gameplay and art. Graphics do not make the game.

P

Patrick Thompson

I kept my ps4 and got a Switch. I like both.

E

Elatia Langford

I'm close to selling my PS4 too. The Xbox One will stick around because it does so much more and all my people are Xbox people... but the PS4 hasn't even been plugged up for a month or so.

J

Jalen D Simmons

Get ARMS

K

Kenny Kuang

I still have my PS4 and Xbox one but hey have been collecting dust since I got my Switch. I want to get rid of my Xbox one but it’s pretty much not worth it to sell it.

D

Daniel Michael Tony Williscroft

I like it but not enough to ditch my PS4 and go full time switch

J

Josh Davis

Ps4 > Nintendo switch. I love both, but come on lol

M

Mario Deleon

I sold my switch in favor of my ps4. I had my ps4 for a few years now and the switch had lost its luster for me.

C

Chris Luttrell

Dislike ARMS, love Mario+Rabbids and Mario Odyssey so far

M

Mark Ceralde

I prefer the ps4 but do like the switch. Just so many classic games on the 4

B

Blane Wisdom

I love NBA 2k18, MK8 and Ultra SF II but Zelda and others haven’t done anything for me. There’s a few retro ones that I have liked.

T

Travis Morgan

I only put about 4 hours of gameplay into Zelda, and I've owned it since release day. I bought Sonic Mania, and had put 60 hours into it, in two weeks. IMO, worth owning the switch just for that game alone. I honestly, wouldn't even know of a game to buy for the PS4, if I had one. To me, Nintendo represents video game culture, and Sony represents video game fads.

J

Joseph Loveland

More grade A games will come. I agree there are too many “retro” style games on eShop.

E

Emmanuel André Leguizamón

Since when pixelated graphics means bad graphics. Angry reacts only.

M

Matt Vuicich

I would have still kept a PS4 I have ps4 and switch and pc so have the best of all worlds basically

A

Aizaz Sadiq

if the graphics and all the cosmetic gimmicks is all you like then forget switch , in fact forget nintendo and go back to the world of SONY or microsoft. Leave the pixelated shit to the few real game lovers left in this world

K

Kevin Bruce Faircloth

The switch is amazing but will always be second to the PS4 lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom