Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I got rid of my PS4 (Sold it) the same day i bought my nintendo switch. I could not be...

R

Rob Emanuel

I love the hell out of my Switch. This has been the year of the Switch. It's gotten me excited about gaming again like when I was a kid drooling over the N64. I just got BotW and Odyssey. Amazing. I also have MK8D and lots of great indies like Stardew Valley, Cave Story, and Sonic Mania. I'll be getting Splatoon 2 and ARMS (fun with the kids) soon as well. I couldn't be happier with the Switch.

R

Rocco Bennett

Mario zelda mario kart STAREW VALLEY

L

Luis Maldonado

I enjoy my switch very fun system, but also enjoy my ps4 wii u, wii, gamecube, 3ds, vita, 3 in 1 system and my pc. Very happy to have all my consoles. Oh my xbox one is ok.

R

Rob Emanuel

I'm looking forward to big 3rd party games too--DOOM, L.A. Noire, and Gear•Club Unlimited. I was hoping Forces would be worth a pick up as well, but sadly it looks like another turd.

D

Donald Thomas

Oh. Don't talk bad about their indies around here. Ha ha.

G

Gia Plocicki

I could never sell a console (I’m a collector that’s why lol) but I love both systems but I love the PS4 a bit more. I play it WAY more. And it’s not that I don’t love Nintendo. I think it may be that all my life I’ve wanted an Xbox or PS4 and my mom would never get me one cause of the games or some shit. So I finally bought a PS4 last Christmas lmao (I’m 19 now)

M

Michael Joseph Peter Clinton

Man I have my PS4 and would never give it up I love all my Nintendo systems not just switch for someone to make this point is good but not my way as I love Nintendo But would never give up my PS4 !

M

Matthew Solomon

My PS4 and Switch both Coexist right next to each on my tv stand. I love my Switch, and while it is getting great content, there are still games that I want that are only being announced for PS4 and Xbox One. So I still get plenty of use out of both. Plus PS4 is my blu ray player too.

C

Cory Steppe

I could sell my old ps2 and games. And make enough to buy a switch and zelda. But I going be keeping my ps2 for life.

A

Andres Vladimir Rivera

Love my ps4 more then my switch tbh my switch is collecting dust rn

C

Coralis Artigas

I haven’t touched any other system since I got my switch 2 weeks ago haha
My PS4 and switch are all I need ❤

J

Jason Phung

Milton Chan Enoch Chan best decision to sell PS4 and get switch

J

John Gomes

I sold both my ps4 slim and PSVR as well got about $1000 for both so in a way it paid off my Nintendo switch and accessories and games etc, I have about 13 games some physical and rest digital, I only keep certain games physical, I'm an Xbox gamer and I'm also excited to pick up my Xbox One X on November 7th, as I currently have an Xbox One S. Oh and off subject but who's excited for Assassin's Creed Origins today.

C

Colin Beedell

Much as i love switch id never get rid my ps4 never with the new spiderman game coming next year and wolfenstein 2 just released gran trurismo hell no ps4 is brilliant console

S

Stephen Worth

I sold my PS4 and bought the Switch in March. Online subscription to psn gone up in UK in September more expensive than Xbox and Switch to play online.

A

Aaron Briggs

I love my switch while I didn’t get rid of any consoles for mine I hardly play either my Xbox and ps4 heh

C

Colin Beedell

Gd games are gd games i got a switch for pick up n play fun games ps4 for hardcore gaming i love my ps4 and my switch

S

Sal M Somma

I sold my PS4 to get a new 3DS last February....I was hardly playing the PS4 and wasn't crazy about the lineup of games....I have no regrets at all selling it.

J

Jeremy Irasusta

Sorry, can't relate. I have a PS4 Pro, PC, and Switch (along with older consoles) and simply play games that interest me. My enjoyment from them isn't derived from or dictated by the platform they're on.

J

Judi Dupuy

I love the switch, but I still also love our ps4, ps3s, Wii, Wiiu, n64...I can't imagine choosing one.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom