Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I got rid of my PS4 (Sold it) the same day i bought my nintendo switch. I could not be...

J

Jonathan Ländell

I got rid of my PS4 (Sold it) the same day i bought my nintendo switch. I could not be happier of a console then with this beauty. I got Splatoon, Zelda breath of the wild and Pokken tournament. There is a little bit to many pixelated games with bad graphics on switch for my taste but damn im so happy :D how much do you guys like your switch? Any special games u like or dislike?

R

Rodin Demir

Zelda game of the year

J

Jovan De Leon

The only games I wish I could play on PS4 are Horizon Zero Dawn, Spiderman, and God of War. For me it's Nintendo over all other consoles. If I must pick one it will always be Nintendo from now on

J

Jovan De Leon

I've got Binding of Isaac, Zelda and Mario Odyssey. Dying to get off work to continue playing

J

Jovan De Leon

Still wanna pick up a few. Sonic Mania, Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, and Mario + Rabbids are at the top of my list. LA Noire also

E

Emani Lyles

I like racing games fast rmx is pretty fun ive got sonic mania tht brings me bak and loz

R

Raymond Ortiz

My least favorite game that i regret buying was Arms such a bare bones game

F

Fletcher G Theobald

I own a ps4 and a switch

E

Emani Lyles

Good to know

E

Emani Lyles

Xb1 and a switch

B

Bishop Montgomery

Outside of NBA 2K and Mario Odyssey there is no good games on switch right now

E

Emani Lyles

Uhh legend of zelda is fire sonic mania is a nostalgic wonder

E

Emani Lyles

I have the demo to the voez game its pretty fun

S

Sallyann Alicea

Did the same thing as a punishment for my grandson the PS4 was mine now he can’t play because I’m on it. Looking into a second.

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

I'm sorry to hear that

J

Jonathan Patimo

I kept my XB1s and PS4 so I have access to all exclusives but right now I’ve only been playing Splatoon 2 and Stardew

B

Brooke Rothschild

Love it!.....but not enough to sell my PS4 #HellNo

N

Nathan El Argentino

I'm tempted to sell my PS4 now anyway, I bought the NS day 1! I just play the shizz outta it, I have the PS4 for some games like Killing Floor 2 and Borderlands, oh and YouTube, that's it lol

A

Andrew Harvey

Young people that complain about pixelated or 16bit graphics #facepalm

A

Angela Goodall

Never understand people that sell a console to buy another. Waste of money and you will end up regretting it. Multi Console owner for the win!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom