Contact advertising [email protected]

https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDeOTzH5x99fXXH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fw...

R

Rory Blandin

You still on that 4k band wagon. They clearly said not all games will play at 4k 60 and only games marked with 4k X optimazation will be able to do so. Let's step back. How many PCs can play 4k 60 right now. I beat more than 90 percent can't.

R

Rory Blandin

Also the first game was Forza. At 4k native and 60 fps.

I

Ihab Issa

Medium , setting too comparatively , 30 fps and checkerboarding you can tip easily NATIVE 4k 30 fps high setting on the pc with a 1070. Drop it down Very High , 60fps 1600p for example on the most demanding games.

I

Ihab Issa

Oh we are feed up from froza , froza is not a demanding game compared to real AAA titles still I am waiting for Digital Foundary analysis of Froza :)

R

Rory Blandin

It's irrelavent. Using custom settings to help your case proves nothing on the capabilities on the console. The power of the Xbox in unmatched for the dollar by PC. Also consoles always and forever got more out of their hardware do to shared hardware optimazation. Knocking the 4k capabilities of the console to prove your point when a 1070 PC can't do any better pretty much if not any better given the rule set of settings locked by the developer.

R

Rory Blandin

If it's not going to run smooth in 4k. You can pretty much bet most games being released in the future are probably going to shoot for 1080p high to ultra settings. Which is the exact same settings 90% of people run on their PC.

D

Daniel Troy

An 1050, the new Xbox will outperform a 1060. Stupid build.

C

Clarence M Vaughan

I got into the biggest argument. Cost of Xbox one and why it will cost 499 not 299. How's the simpleton going to tell me 4tb Xbox One X will cost 299. I told him I'm going to PC at least I am able upgrade that unlike the Xbox One X which I can't do nothing with other then play games and watch it become obsolete.

W

Wendell Page

Pass

W

Wendell Page

Id rather wait and buy a 1080ti

B

Bliv AK

Hhahaha a 1050Ti for 4K gaming? Oh my, I need this killer in my life.

S

Shawn Brodeur

Ummm lol. No

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom