Contact advertising [email protected]

https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDeOTzH5x99fXXH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fw...

I

Ihab Issa

I have the 1080ti Msi gaming X even Watch Dogs 2 all maxed on 2160p I cannot tip 60 fps , Dues Ex Human Kind Divided , Ghost Recon Wild Lands. Please MS stop your bullish marketing with ~ i3 cpu , 30 fps on the xbox one x - oh what a great fps we are taking about here 30fps on Assassin Creed ! MS CEO said that the ps4 pro ~ xbox s loool wake up.

R

Rory Blandin

That's your case? Pulling games that Microsoft has not have claimed to be playable in 4k? After they clearly said only 4k X optimized games will play on 4k. They also didn't say they are going to be 4k ultra games to 60fps. It's like y'all pull what ever non confirmed info y'all can to make a case.

R

Rory Blandin

So your 1080ti can't play every game maxed out at 4k ultra at 60fps. Would you say it's not a 4k card now? If that's the case. Let's debunk every card below it that's been claimed to be 4k capable.

L

Luca Manlio De Lisi

Okay that's a budget build, but saying "1050 Ti for 4K" is plain bullshit.

L

Luca Manlio De Lisi

Better off going with a G4560 and get a better GPU like an RX 570. In that price range there's nothing worth the money on Nvidia's side.

R

Russell Tynes Jr

This is an XB1/XB1 S/PS4 Slim Killer and thats about it. Put an i5, 16 GB RAM, and 1060 6 GB for an XB1 X/PS4 Pro Killer

B

Bao Bao Gia Ngo

killer ??

M

Matthew Reed

It's just the blue ray that's in UHHD or am i missing something

S

Sergio Martinez

This is bad in the long run but good in the short run, because you have to pay 60 dollars a year and games are way more expensive on the Xbox.

J

Jaykishan Kotak

You can't play on 4k on 1050ti

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

Its not even April 1st.

Z

Zakir Ahmed

it has RX 580.... killer gaming pc..

A

AJ Calvo Ávila

Uh, wrong:
Ryzen R5 1400
Any bas8c mobo
8gb ddr4
Rx 580
Cooler Master N200
Wd 1tb
Evga 500b psu

A

Antonio Grašić

LOL THIS BUILD SUCKS

C

Chris Toubezoglou

people dont realise a) you pay a premium for desktop parts b) microsoft charges so little for the one x that they wont be making any profit. there is no way to beat it as far as pure performance in the available titles goes. PC's offer you lots of other shit too, which is one reason why people are complaining about the one x not being a windows 10 machine.

M

Matthew Reed

One sec gonna find parts

H

Hristo Zaykov

1050ti for 4k loool :D even one 1080 cant do proper 4k

E

Elijah Motukiwi

Why would you pay something so limited and memebership for online imma neck if this keeps happening

R

Rory Blandin

Ifeanyi Okpalobi Joshua Gaspard

I

Ihab Issa

All What I Have Heard from MS E3 Conference "True Native 4K " In All Games. 1st Game ever to be Analyze from from Xbox One is Not Native 4k lol and 30 fps , where is 1070 performance some Arc Dev Said loool

Not a deal breaker for a USD 500 asking price , 4.2 vs 6 Tflops even the 1080 with 9 tflops cannout push native 4k /60 fps Dynamic 4K & Checker Board interpolation will be present. In Comparison to PS4 Pro - It has a 10-15% faster CPU and a 30-40% faster GPU. It's slightly faster. It releases a year later. It costs $100 more. It has no first party exclusives. Congratulations, you duped yourself. The Xbox One Can be compared to a cheap PC with an Rx 580.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom