Contact advertising [email protected]

https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDeOTzH5x99fXXH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fw...

R

Raza Vakil

M

Michael Craven

lmfao i wanna see the benchmarks for this 4k beast

R

Rory Blandin

That's their Xbox X killer? Get out of here with that garbage.

R

Rory Blandin

That weak ass GPU ain't touching on shit. The PC in the article couldn't even play Minecraft.

M

Michael Labrie Gamache

I just find funny how beleive are dumb enought to beleive even one 1070 will run REAL 4K, even desktop 1070 wont at 60fps everything on max rock solid, so forget it already ! This prove well how much bullshit microsoft is spitting to you all

R

Rory Blandin

Sounds like you miss the part where Microsoft already said every game will not play at 4k. Kinda like a 1070.

J

John Headen

Maybe an xbox 360 killer.

R

Ryan Bloch

build an xbox one x killer when the console is actually released, watch it be $100 cheaper lol

R

Rory Blandin

Doubt it.

K

Keyeric Bristol

PC Master racers are so triggered by the things existence and its hilarious

R

Rory Blandin

It's because they are in denial that the Xbox is probably gonna be more capable than their PCs.

D

Dylan Reeves

This is my pc build

C

Corey Francïs Novak

Just thumbtack this for the 500 dollars and under peeps

D

Daemon Hall

As someone who owns an xbone, it probably will in games that are optimized for its hardware, but just use hdr and supersampling for the rest to look and run better

A

Alex Arriaga

Lol, maybe Xbox 360 killer.

Trash build for 4K, wouldn't use it for more than 1080p.

B

Billy Chua

1050ti for 4k sad.

J

Joe Kamel

Can I ask what part of "budget build" do people not understand? The parts picked for this pet project are suppose to be comparable to that of the Xbox1x for a cheaper / similar price. Xbox1x will most likely not exceed 30 FPS on 4k. This build could average around 30 - 40 FPS with graphics options toned down; which is what the Xbox1x will most likely do anyway.

R

Rory Blandin

First of all, it says Xbox X killer. It ain't killing shit. Second. Get off the 4k band wagon. Some games yes will be 4k 60. Even 4k 30. But it will 1080p 60 ultra just about anything. And best believe most games will be 1080p ultra at 60. A 1050ti barely does that

K

Kemish Marcell Aguirre Prieto

60 fps? i don't think so

R

Rory Blandin

Then you in denial. If it can 4k 60 fps games now, not all, but some, Even if turned down. It should have no problem doing 1080p 60. PS4 was able to 1080p 60 many games. Let alone the pro. Then you add 50% more power from that. And you think it ain't gonna be possible, come on. Shit is literally advancing in your faces . From 1.8 Teraflops to 6 and y'all think there won't be a framerate improvement. There is literally already a list of games that are already out, that are getting patched to take advantage of the Xbox X hardware and all of them listed are addressing the framerate.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom