Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi. I just recently got 2 switch consoles. 1 for my son 1 for me. What do I set up so...

L

Lucy Reeves

Hi. I just recently got 2 switch consoles. 1 for my son 1 for me. What do I set up so we can start downloading games and play against eachother, as I will be in different city from my son, but want to play mario kart against him. And can we share a downloaded game. Thanks

D

Delaina Freeman

Unfortunately you can't share a downloaded game. You have to download the game on each console. Me and my son both have a switch and learned the hard way lol. You have to purchase a game for each console. This is really the only thing I'm not crazy about on the switch. Otherwise, it's awesome!

J

Joshua Tripp

And to challenge him in races you both need wifi or Ethernet if using the dock. And just swap friend codes then coordinate times to play together

J

John Colon

You must go online on a pc and set up accounts for each user than you link each system to the user. Then go on each system and purchase mario kart 8 and the link up

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

No must buy game twice
And have different email on each Switch

C

Chad Laparra

What game system lets you play the same game at the same time on two different consoles with just one copy of the game?

A

Aaron Hughes

This is why I wish people would do their research...

This happens so often, then the parents go into stores to complain, lowering the reputation of the store and the console creator.

Im not saying youre going to, just stating why its important to research

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom