Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys. I recently got a Switch. I was wondering what you recommend I get first as a...

R

Rafael Rosas

Hey guys. I recently got a Switch. I was wondering what you recommend I get first as a second control. Another pair of joy cons or a pro controller.

S

Sugar Louise Ty Lim

Joycons if you like multiplayer games..

D

Dylan Mann

depends what you play? if you play solo, def a pro controller, if you play with friends probz a new joycon set haha

i just got my switch today so!

M

Michael Travis

Depends really, I got a second set of joy cons to be able to play with 4 people if need be, if not can easily play two player with the cons and grip

J

Joshua Tripp

I got a third party 8bitdo and I personally prefer it over either joycons or pro controller

E

Erman Özkargın

pro

R

Rafael Rosas

I've mostly been playing Mario cart solo. I did pick up Zelda but I haven't started yet. But I will be playing with others. So I'm 50/50. Lol that's why I was wanting opinions.

D

Dylan Pereira

Pro controller

M

Michael Travis

How many people do you plan on playing with

J

John Silva

Pro Controller. Love mine

M

Marc DiCianni

Depends how you like playing I'd say. I'm most comfortable in handheld mode so the pro control is a bit unused/wasted for the most part that I have, but at the same time is nice when I want to hook up to tv.

M

Munir Abĵiu

Joy-Cons, as you will have more motion control options in multiplayer games like ARMS. In addition to customising the look of your Switch with different colour combinations.

R

Rafael Rosas

I'm so used to traditional controllers. But from my understanding certain games need the joy cons. Man this is rough. I might just get the joy cons for now and get the pro later.

K

Khanh Pham

Both. But I prefer joy con than pro controller

J

James King

Joycons

A

Arthur Lukyanovskiy

I believe a pro controller is best. I love the weight and feel of it.

C

Chris Jordan

I mainly play with my pro

C

Cody Alexander

Am I the only one who doesn't mind the Grip? Like, don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE a pro controller but the Grip is a nice substitute without spending anything extra.

J

Jaymark Cruz

Joycons

M

Matt MacDonald

Pro controller 100% worth it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom