Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So what do you guys think about the Switch Pro Controller? I got mine recently and...

M

Matti Moilanen

So what do you guys think about the Switch Pro Controller? I got mine recently and it's just awesome, simply amazing. The best gamepad controller I've ever had/used. Well worth the price(tag). (74,90€ here in Finland. so about 75€) The joycons are decent, with the included grip too. But the Pro Controller is a worth while upgrade for many people.

Super comfortable. Super good analog sticks. Very sturdy/solid and high quality. Awesome and big buttons. Amazing battery life. I've heard the DPad isnt the best and the price is a bit high, but other than that, it's perfect for me. Glad I bought it.

L

Liesa Lupo

I love it!

A

Austin James

I don’t see the hype with the pro controllers, it’s just an modded Xbox controller?

B

Brent Davis

Loves

B

Brent Davis

I had to get two cuz I didn’t want to share haha

T

Tim Ceaser

If I played mine docked I probably would want a pro controller.

P

Paul Crowder

It’s the best controller for the Switch. It looks and feels like garbage compared to the Xbox One controller and even the Wii U Pro Controller.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Dpad is a little mushy but other then that it’s my favorite ever.

A

Amanda Riley

I have a wired Yoshi one. I don't play on the TV much.

A

Alexander Parker

I was hesistant about the price but yep, totally awesome and I'm so glad I got it. I think it's my favourite controller I've ever used actually.

D

Dan Hall

Possibly the best controller on the market. it's about 10 USD more then the ps4 and xbox one controllers but far better. Maybe it's the grips. The weight. I honestly don't know, but it feels great.

M

Michael Lee

I got mine for $30 USD I love it so much

C

Cliff White

Well without analog triggers....

J

Josh Brown

The Pro Controller is great, but the d-pad needs to be fixed, and I wish the ABYX buttons were click-y like the ABYX buttons on the Joy-Con.

S

Stormy Watts

It definitely plays and feels better than the joy cons

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

I like the controller, but not the price. Nintendo wants $80 for it. Should've been $40 or $60.

S

Steph Witte

I love my pro controller it's only 69.99

K

Kevin Mendenhall

I use mine on my pc a lot more than the Switch lmao

R

Rashaad Dashing Day

TBH I like the pro controller better than the ps4 and Xbox controllers and they last 3 times longer

J

Justin Rubin

Wish it wasn't so ugly. For a Nintendo product it's bland as hell. At least give us some backlighting on the buttons

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom