Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey well, guys I don't mean to start a fight here, but I'll let you know first that...

T

Tuan Nguyen

I don’t think you gave it enough time, I’m literally the reverse. I have 900 hours in comp alone in Overwatch, decided to try rainbow six out and played for like around 100 hours then I realize R6 just pisses me off most of the time as the angles are too much and it’s always tense.
Of course, perspectives are subjective. And quick play isn’t how the game is played at all. In Rainbow, teamwork is critical, yes. But in Overwatch, it’s the only way you win, competitive and quick play it’s just two different worlds like in rainbow.

G

Grey Zell

Brother you have saved yourself. The fanarts is nice in ow tho

G

Grim Mandex

You can't leave it fucking bhosad .....yes I'll force you to play this
Tbh when I started ow I also was superbly bored of the game but I kept on playing coz I knew it's not my time to abondon it and that's how I learnt to play so many characters and it became all fun also as you remember when I bought RSS it felt like it's not my game as you see there's not so much point about teamwork it's more of an individual game and there's nothing wrong with a tactical masterpiece like that look I mean you can carry a team (with skills OFC) alone no teamwork required while in OW when you have to break the Defense a strong teamwork and gamesense is required and I know your reason of not playing OW you currently is not having any friends on there to play except me and I'm on a hitatus as you know exams but when you started RSS you had Maverick and that pretty much gave you the much required company that's why don't abondon play atleast 1 match and that's it we'll play together when we'll be free coz this game requires more skills as you too agree we learnt the skills in RSS faster than Maverick Uncle and Rehan did, didn't we? So don't abondon wait till level 25 and we'll play comp you'll surely enjoy that and watch the vids they'll give you a headstart. Don't leave me alone here

K

Kushal Dorian

K k I'm playing

G

Grim Mandex

Anyone wondering who gifted him the game. It was me and he won't be giving his fucking account

Aiden Uchiha aka sealedurchin is interested in selling his account (coz he thinks Paladins is better than OW as paladins had more ways to go out of spawn and ow doesn't) ask him if you wanna

A

Aiden Uchiha

Minecraft > overwatch

A

Andy Hidari

It’s Just a game my dude lol don’t be too sorry for abandoning it.
Might as well play what’s fun man.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom