Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey well, guys I don't mean to start a fight here, but I'll let you know first that...

K

Kushal Dorian

Hey well, guys I don't mean to start a fight here, but I'll let you know first that I'm new to this game, and no doubt I enjoyed it a lot at my first few matches. I played like for 5 hours now and I kinda understand it's too soon to judge. But all I wanna say is I'm not enjoying this anymore after the first 2 hours. And I'm not comparing it but I seriously wanted to play OW after paladins knowing that it was a similar rip-off to the 2k16 goty by IGN. I was real hyped about this game. Also another thing that I'm a Hard-core R6 siege guy (casual though 140 hours). And after giving that much time into r6 I realised something that maybe OW is just not my game. I mean see maybe you will now say I played r6 that much so I should stop being stupid and devote the same amount of time into OW but please remember, I didn't play r6 all by myself, the game kept dragging me back to it, and OW somehow failed to do that to me. And no doubt OW is just awesome or the best thing in the gaming world ever happened. But... seriously I'm just gonna abandon it for now and yeah you can say compared to R6 it wasn't that much rewarding to me.
Before you start a fight, peace please ☮ it's just my perception over OW and ofcourse it's awesome.
PS- we are soldiers now XD

L

Liam Jay Chalcroft

Hey well, guys I don't mean to start a fight here, but I'll let you know first that I'm new to this game, and no doubt I enjoyed it a lot at my first few matches. I played like for 5 hours now and I kinda understand it's too soon to judge. But all I wanna say is I'm not enjoying this anymore after the first 2 hours. And I'm not comparing it but I seriously wanted to play OW after paladins knowing that it was a similar rip-off to the 2k16 goty by IGN. I was real hyped about this game. Also another thing that I'm a Hard-core R6 siege guy (casual though 140 hours). And after giving that much time into r6 I realised something that maybe OW is just not my game. I mean see maybe you will now say I played r6 that much so I should stop being stupid and devote the same amount of time into OW but please remember, I didn't play r6 all by myself, the game kept dragging me back to it, and OW somehow failed to do that to me. And no doubt OW is just awesome or the best thing in the gaming world ever happened. But... seriously I'm just gonna abandon it for now and yeah you can say compared to R6 it wasn't that much rewarding to me.
Before you start a fight, peace please ☮ it's just my perception over OW and ofcourse it's awesome.
PS- we are soldiers now XD

A

Aloysius Lam

If you choose to abandon it, you don't have to tell everyone else. It's a private decision, and we don't need to know.

C

Connor Glasby

Why post... No one cares

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

That's an understandable feeling honestly. Overwatch gets really repetitive and could get boring really quickly

C

Connor Paterson

It’s alright, some games aren’t for everyone

J

Jacqui Lamont

I admire your decision. Overwatch can be a pain, i mean i find it more exciting than other games I own but at least admitting you want to kind of makes me proud

K

Karl Kramer

I feel this shit. There's many different kinds of fps. Overwatch and r6 are way different. I was Hella hyped for r6, picked up a copy, played like 10 hours and wasn't digging it. Ended up pawning it after it sat on a shelf untouched for a few months. I tend to lean more towards stuff like overwatch or destiny (used to play cod but it's boring to me now)

A

Aswin Fu'ad

what makes u like to play R6 more than OW

R

Ritvik Narang

You know you shouldn't have shared your thoughts, thats a criminal offence here

N

Ng Kin Heng

Opinions will be sentenced to non stop cyber bullying, as well as slight cases of McGangBanging someone in the comments

B

Bianca Negron

I know some people that feel the same about OW and only occasionally play it with friends. It's understandable if the game isn't for you. Not every game will be to your liking. You don't have to play a game because it's popular, just play something you enjoy.

A

Alexander Von Tiamant

I would tell you to keep playing it until you have at least 2hours with every hero and better understanding of the game. I also play siege and i love both games. I think is too little time to judge tho.

A

Aadil Saqib

What a pointless post.

I

Igor Manson

You didn't even play comp QP is just horrible.no skills require,just people choose whatever they want and play.Comp is where you learn how to be good at this game.

G

Gus McCrizzle

This is a PSA: Personal preference is now banned and all those who do not surrender to the mighty lord Overwatch shall be processed for instant termination.

Seriously though, it's cool. I really love Overwatch and even then I still hate on the game sometimes. Mindless fanboys/girls are dumb. Keep doing what you enjoy. Peace!

S

Shivam Pathania

sorry bro but i don't think anyone would stop playing overwatch after listening to your opinion

K

Kieraleigh Ward

K cool?

J

Josh Elston

give you $10 for your account

M

Morgan Duty

So you may have answered this already but what is it that turns you off?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom