Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey I'm new to ark. I would like to join a PvE server that has open terrain near the...

A

Audra Blevins

If your looking for a nitrado hosted one. I host a family friendly server thats not as populated yet. Still fairly new :) its called gaming mommies.(its a gaming comminity im a part of, they got a website, fb, multiple fb groups, etc) No pillars up. Center map. Trade is alloeed for aberation animals. And everyone is super friendly so far. Thr fb group is gaming mommies play ark

C

Conk Half

‍ Welcome to Planet Express Dino Wars ‍

RULES

No PVP at all
No resource or artifact blocking
....that's pretty much it

HOW IT WORKS

Each week I will put up a list with small tames, carnivors, and herbivores.
You have a week to breed the best out of those dinos.
They will fight in the class they fall in. I.E. all carnivors will be in one battle.
If you win you reserve your spot in the final battle at the end of the season of dino wars.
Battles will be on Saturdays and Sundays.

️SERVER SET UP️

♀ Boosted droops. Kibble, element, and aberation goodies.
♀ FAST taming and breeding. You are able to imprint.
♀ Helpful and generous admins. This server is meant to be laid back with a common goal of breeding the best. So admins don't mind helping you out here and there.
♀ There are events throughout the week as well so you have plenty of chances to win some prizes.
♀ Tell unlocks at level 70, and all aberation engrams.

Join the Facebook and put your info in the pinned post

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Erica Monjeau

Hey there! I totally understand that!! I have a fresh XBox Ragnarok server on a cluster of island and center (soon to be abb as well) that is very open to solo players and small tribes, builders, large tribes... really anybody! Servers are paid for the next 6 months and will continue. I have over 1400 hours of admin experience on PC and Xbox and have come to love these server stats. Low enough for difficulty but high enough to remove tedious. Ragnarok server is closed currently to dino and item transfers to keep a level playing field. Us admins even started over with ground mounts and ground exploration for fun. We do not permit behaviors such as spawn or obelisk blocking or fields of pillars. Other than that, have fun!

B

Ben Golder

Thank you all for your suggestions. I am going to try out one of the first people that messaged me and see how it goes. I've started on the jurrasic ark 420 pve. I've yet to see another player online though so if that doesn't change I may swap again.

R

Ronpat Tab

Join THE GOOD LIFE, a NITRADO powered PVE cluster of all five Ark maps with boosted loot drops! All maps within the cluster are NOT PASSWORD PROTECTED AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! The cluster contains RAGNAROK, THE CENTER, THE ISLAND, SCORCHED EARTH, and ABERRATION! All maps are PVP with 24/7 PVE activated so PVP items can be unlocked on these mechanically PVE maps! All maps are identical in settings so there should be ZERO confusion! This is a true cluster as all maps are under one owner! Although owner plays in the cluster, there is close to ZERO admin intervention! Admin logging is visible in chat! The following are some of the boosted settings for all maps within the cluster! Join the server Facebook group THE GOOD LIFE to learn more!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

- Instant max character level! Means you reach level 110 on character almost immediately upon initial entry into server!
- Infinite weight on both character and tamed dino!
- Close to no character and dino stamina drain!
- Close to no character food drain!
- No character water drain!
- 30× taming speed!
- Fly inside caves!
- All containers pin code locked option activated!
- Stamina recovery while flying activated!
- More than one floor on platform saddles enabled!
- You can tame titanosaurs and keep them through enabled feeding!
- 100x hatch time!
- 90x maturation speed with cuddle timer adjusted accordingly to get the best out of imprinting!
- Structure limit more than 9 times the default at 9,000 meaning you can build that super base you always wanted!
- Structure limit on platform saddles up to 10x more than default! Meaning you can get creative with your platform builds!
- 40x gathering!
- Tribe of 10 cap limit!
- You can build turrets on platforms!
- You can transfer non-aberration dinos into the Aberration map!
- 2,000 tamed dino cap per tribe which is much more default!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom