Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey I'm new to ark. I would like to join a PvE server that has open terrain near the...

B

Ben Golder

Hey I'm new to ark. I would like to join a PvE server that has open terrain near the ocean to build on. I have been struggling on official server due to asshat putting pillars and junk down just to take up land. I don't know much about the game so I am looking for a good place to just start out. Please make a recommendation.

M

Matthew Paul Hunter

Our server is PVP weekends and there's a white flag rule in place if you don't want to participate in PVP

L

Luke Morgan

We are pvp but looking for new players to join us we have the admin tribe only atm so you will get left alone and helped with q and a and even the odd building tips and tricks

A

Aisling Nolan

would love to have you join us
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
got plenty of beach front space, no pillars everywhere

J

Jaelynn Wilson

the new empire rp simulator..check out the group page lol super nice bunch of people

L

Lewis Cummings

Check out the forgotten ark, probably the best pve server I’ve found recently, great community and still loads of room near the ocean dm if you’re interested dude

H

Henry Irwin

Luke Morgan is it possible if I could join tribe and really help

N

Nate Rush

C

Chadd Harrah

K

Kari Mahingen

Join the DookblueArk Facebook group. Awesome pve community.

T

ThunderHawk Rodriguez

AccuARK Arena

C

Cj Reyes

18+, Good community, awesome admins and events every weekend! Interview with mic required

G

Grant McConnell

Our server is a really good server for new players to the game. Some of the best players on the server started playing ark here.

Arkside of the Moon

Server Established August 2016
Nitrado rented/Community funded
Cluster for Xbox One
50 slot Ragnarok pvp
32 slot Island pvpve
20 slot Aberration pve
Strict Age's 18+
Lite RP
Nine kingdoms from movies/games/books
Friendly community and admins
Balanced male to female ratio
Amazing builders and painters
Unique events
Structured PvP
Unlimited respects
Custom loot drops

Stats
XP 1.5
Taming 3
Egg laying .4
Mating interval .4
Breeding 4
Harvesting 3
Dino and player weight 7
Oxygen 2
Fortitude 3
ORP is on
No foundation wiping
No bullies
No trolls
No crybabies
Declared wars with 48 hour cooldown

M

Maddox Max

N

Noelle Reid

Ever tried an RP Server? Elysian is a Prim+ PvPvE Xbox Server hosted through Nitrado on Ragnarok that also allows Crossplay with Windows 10.

We have seasons with themes for each so playing will never get boring and you’d get to try a new way to have fun in Ark. If that’s something that sparks you’re interest, come check his out!

Boosted Player and Dino Stats
Taming x8
Mature x20
Gathering x5
Experience x3
Weekly Events
Kingdoms & Towns
Races & Professions
Crossplay

J

Joe Pellegrino

Hello all!

Anyone out there looking for a new server? Come join our slightly boosted unofficial pc servers!

PvE - Server name: Dookie island
Map: Ragnarok

PvP - Server name: Dookie island 2
Map: Aberration (Just started mid February)

(Xbox & PC)

PvP - Server name: Dookie island 2
Map: Aberration
Just started mid February, no help on this one, good luck!

PvE - Server name: Dookie island
Map: Ragnarok
All new committed players will get some items to start with and a dino of their choice level 150, excluding gigas & wyverns.
If you start at Jungle 2, there is a safe house and safe dino pen to use till you get set up, has some supplies and its near the blue obelisk.
When you get on ask for admins for some help if you want, you can add Griffinator233 and or DriftoMunkee gamer tag.

We have a store/trading center at Lat 50 Lon 51. It has free use of almost all crafting stations for your convenience, and almost everything for sale and trade from primitive to custom Apprentice items, includes selling dinos, and cloning dinos Etc. Pricing or trade value depends on what you're looking for. When your in-game and set up, contact admins for Dookie island store service!

It is a peaceful server but we like to have fun we are starting to do planed boat battles for fun (ask on the server chat for build details). We like to all get together and do caves and tames sometimes, and boss fights soon. Everyone on there is very helpful and will be more the happy to help get you started.

Hope to see you soon!

T

Toni Watts

⭐ Cosmic Ark PVE CLUSTER ⭐

Cluster consisting of Ragnarok, Center and Island!
20x harvest
infinite weight & oxygen
fast taming, breeding and maturation. Able to get 100% imprint on your dinos.
level 300+ dinos
community areas
starters included
shop
events
fresh new server!

H

Hanna Milby

Welcome to The Ark Life server. We are a nitrado ran server with slightly boosted stats and events 3 to 4 times a week that will let you earn currency and tames. We will have starters for new comers. There is a store and cc for everyone to use. Even a bank to store stuff in. We are PvP in the wild 24/7 and base raiding is only Fri-Sun. We allow full time Pve players. Pve players will have a "bubble" to protect them from any raiding. We are a fun group and love to play together. So, come join our Ark family!! Hope to see you soon! Happy arking!
Xp- 2x
Harvesting- 5x
Taming- 15x
Mating- .5 (for more babies)
Hatch speed- 15x
Mature spees- 10x
Most player stats have a boost of 5x
Dino have a weight boost of 8x and the rest of the stats are 2x
Max level dino is 300
You get enough engrams to unlock all items.
(Currently working of custom drops and new dinos)
This is a rag map.

B

Brandon Bowers

C

Chelsea Cooper

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom