Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey I'm curious what the protocol is when buying a used switch with games installed on...

C

Carl Carlton

Hey I'm curious what the protocol is when buying a used switch with games installed on it.
Are they on it like Wii u games are?
Or can they be lost if the original purchaser decided to get a switch again in the future

M

Marc DiCianni

Pretty sure once the original owner disconnects their account from the system, any of the games purchased by them can't be played

D

Daniel Rasmussen

It is by account, so they won't be playable unless the new person keeps your account.

C

Carl Carlton

And if you're given the password to it?

S

Scott Hartsock

If you are given the password as though they no longer will use the account then i would think you would need to go into the account and change the email, contact info and password to have it secured.

S

Shan Clark

Unless you hold the primary email on the account, you're screwed. Even if you change it they can contact customer service and say the account was hijacked. Never factor digital games in when buying used.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Same as the other consoles.
Make sure the seller gives you the account.
I bought my pay that way and insisted on the account being part of the deal so the included games were actually mine.
Change the account password as soon as you can

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom