Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey. I'm curious, is this good accuracy? What's the average? (All modes) What's your...

M

Miia Hatunen

Hey. I'm curious, is this good accuracy? What's the average?
(All modes)
What's your accuracy percentage?

M

Mey Sab

Your hitscan could be better. Projectile characters are p good tho

T

Tom Vandesmal

Accuracy stats are as good as useless.

D

David Anderson

What platform

K

Kei Sinclair

Your hit scans do need work.. try for 60% at least especially widow for example.. and 76 .. your 76 shows u need to work on your tracking..

J

Justin Duong

I have higher but doesn't matter

M

Maxim Lavit

The mei one is good

A

Alpie Onur

My everage on widow is 65% but I have over 100 hours on her. But I think generally for hitscan characters probably over 50%. But it’s very dependant on the map and team comps of both teams

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Looks great on Mei and Zarya. I think Widow 50%+ constitutes good and over 60% is great. But I rarely play hitscan.

A

Aya Creuset

I only remember my Accuracy with 76 and Ana.
Soldier 76: 38% in all modes with 850+ hours on him. The more you play, the more it goes down-. Average I get is 45%~55% in-game, when playing seriously dealing good damage. I assume you indeed need to work woth your tracking on him.
Ana: 65%, at least, unscoped. 75%~100%, scoped. I barely use the scope, unless I have the clear shot landing, for sure.

C.-

M

Miia Hatunen

Any advice as to what to think about/do when practicing tracking? Knowing where the enemie is going is so difficult for me :/

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Usually enemies have certain patterns that are predictable. E.g. Going for a healthpack, objective. A healer will obviously run to injured teammates. The only tricky part (that's what I have trouble with) is to stay somewhere they don't see you or have issues hitting you. Then you flick and aim for the neck.

A

Assaf Vaqnin

I can headshot people pretty accurately as Mercy .

J

Jhonatan Remigio

My avg with Pharah is at 60+ I love that ishh

A

Addrian Carl Invento

for a mei yeaa is a good acc

J

James Harvey

About 43 with Mccree I can't aim with other characters though

J

JonMarc Mahabir

Pretty much all your accuracies are very low. The genji is ok depending on your playstyle.

E

Endless Kayum

i don't care about accuracy. Coz I always spam.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Mm its rly bad as soldier

M

Máté Varga

A meizing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom