Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey how you doing? I'm curious to know where you do grip racing (like rally stages) on...

• Thread starter David Montés Caballero
  • Start date
D

David Montés Caballero

Hey how you doing? I'm curious to know where you do grip racing (like rally stages) on tarmac in free roam. I usually do it in the place marqued with blue in the screen shot, but it is very short.. I used to race up hill and down hill in Red Rock on FH1 and it was decent in terms of distance.. But in FH3 i cant find a decent tarmac stage. So please share your spots and runs!
- And of course, if you want to race with me feel free to add me, i will add you too. GT: Davidet1997

D

David Montés Caballero

I'm using the Logitech G920 and H shifter ✌

P

Preston Greer

How did you get n gear

N

Nathan Earnest

Just drive threw the forest

E

Edward Steward

I'll post up my long grip route shortly. I want to find more grip racers to cruise with when I'm on. It seems all I can find are drifters or draggers online. The art of grip seems to be lost. GT: Red Rot0r

E

Edward Steward

I run the route in pretty much any car. A class up to around S2 950 ish. Rwd is extremely fun because it tests your ability to hook the power to the ground

E

Edward Steward

Start in surfers paradise

E

Edward Steward

Continue through/past Ormiston Gorge, then down the dry reservoir

E

Edward Steward

To Kiewa Valley. You can run either way. It's a great fun/technical circuit. Pretty scenic as well. It'll test your car's brakes/handling/speed.

D

David Montés Caballero

Wow its a very long one nice, i'll test it out. I can't add you on the Xbox it says that your gt doesn't exists lol

E

Edward Steward

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom