Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys! I just wanna say, that I was pretty pissed off from the beginning about...

D

Daniel Ross Wrightson

How is he? Hes not Saying it should be removed, he said he's enjoying not having it when he thought it would be a let down to not have it. Hes saying in general what every game is like with a general chat and it gets on ur nerves eventually not everyone has to agree cause there are the people that want to get on peoples nerves and people are allowed there own opinion. And to say he should be band for not wanting to read all the drama off general is just being a arse

B

Bradley Ryan Clapper

One thing I hated in WoW general is the immature children doing the /2 (this was trade chat and showed up in every major city not just per zone. /2 my dick is the (linked item “destroyer of worlds”)! Can’t remember the item but soon as one immature middle schooler would link an item the whole immature population of WoW would follow suit. This would last the rest of the day.. some where funny but it got old very quick. I for one prefer no general chat although at times it can be funny as hell.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom