Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys! I just wanna say, that I was pretty pissed off from the beginning about...

J

Jens Rönnqvist

Hey guys!

I just wanna say, that I was pretty pissed off from the beginning about the general-chat missing in Destiny 2, felt like f-cking stoneage.....

Been on world of warcraft for a while now, and been out in the mountains in a cabin hunting alot with my dogs.
( Since destiny is like... game over for me :p wtb more raids, instances, pvp, more content , Well you know. )

About the chat, I take it back.

People are beeing such assholes to eachother... Losing in pvp - Flame the entire world for beeing noobs, cunts, etc etc "

Wipe 1 time in a heroic group or group in general,
- Flame the entire group, Hate on the healer, Hate on the tank, Hate on the dps. Hate on the class.

When the hell are people gonna get a chance to LEARN to tank, LEARN to heal, LEARN to dps ?

WHY do we have to hate on eachother for speed progress, insted of just enjoying the game sometimes....

" AH WE FUCKING LOST BECAUSE OF NOOB DPS FUCKING CUNTS WASTING MY TIME!!!! HOW FUCKING HARD CAN IT BE ?????"

And believe me, I´ve been there too... So I´m no better.

Wow needs raidfinder, groupfinder, trials for tanking, dps, healers.

Without the general-chat, we got people carrying nubs on discord through the entire raid. We dont flame on eachother when we wipe 3 times, The nubs are not stupid, they just haven´t done anything like it. And yet, with a nice person helping the entire group of nubs through discord / Voice-channel, They complete the raid, Together.

I hope there never will be a general chat on destiny 2, but better ways to get random groups for tons of instances , raids and pvp events.

Help eachother, be friends, take care of eachother. Dont hate on that noob. We´ve all been there.

Have a nice day,

u nerd. <3

A

Amir Gelman

I think the main chat thing is more about the open world then the PvP. you see someone in the open world, you wanna chat with him.
its just logic. but u can't

J

Jens Rönnqvist

true. And it would have been good to be able to communicate when people are doing like, Public events wrong so it doesnt get Heroic.

But then, as soon as someone is beeing rude you should be able to report them right away, and get them muted / Banned for a period of time.

B

Brendan Bishop

I only get annoyed in PvP when teammates try to hero and run into 1 v 2s and feed the other team kills. I never really get annoyed in the raid. It's a team effort.

T

Travis Gutierrez

Imagine this. New player shows up at a public event. Veteran says does everyone know how to trigger this event to the general area. New player now is easily introduced to a learning experience. Instead they make it so difficult to chat with other players unless they are in your clan or a friend. Ridiculous

R

Ryan MacLeod

How is it a social area if you can't socialize?

S

Scott Ivan Davies

Yeah I would love social chat for destiny but too many games have such a toxic community when this is enabled. I wont even touch league of legends due to the reputation fro chat flaming.
I would prefer a linkshell type community chat that ffxiv has. Allows you to chat with your clan in game rather than through the destiny app. Maybe one day they will add it.

D

Damon Wolf

You're not missing much. Just a bunch of 305's with 1000+ hours in the game complaining how they hate it so much.
But respect where it's due, that's what WoW trade chat is used for. XD

D

Damon Wolf

"Selling night stalker mount, plz msg."
"AMD ANOTHER THING, THIS UPDATE IS A BIG FAT PILE OF PUSS RIDDLED CORPSES!!"
"Looking for transmog group."
"GAME IS UNPLAYABLE NOW, I MIGHT EVEN LOG OFF AND BLOG THE FUCK OUT OF THE FORUMS!!!!!"

J

Jeremy Scheffler

WTS Trial Carries.

D

Daniel Ross Wrightson

Nah u still get alot off elitist comments on both wow and destiny i prefered wow when i was in a hardcore raiding group not because we could get things done but because we were encouraging each other suggesting ideas learning when we lost take wow back to burning crusades as it was and id be back as soon as. But id say the same for d1 i havent done the raid in d2 yet and tbh enless i find a good bunch off guys and girls i wont pug it

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Need I say more????

M

Michael Hamelink

Why is it that when people bitch and complain, they stay so fucking stubborn and arent open for learning or percieving things in a different way.

I like this post because it shows you do change your mind about something, and explain why. GG ❤

T

Tina Petilla

There should be a social hub area where people can look for others to play with. I haven't been able to do a single raid because I need to find 6 people who can join at the same time.

B

Bradley Ryan Clapper

I need more friends like you. I’ve played WOW since vanilla and it used to be this way. It used to be noobs welcome to learn and all that. Even in high end guilds it was “we are happy to teach people who want to learn and contribute to the guild.” I think all games have changed for the worse in this aspect. It’s not even really about relaxing and having fun in your favorite game. It’s about status, to people you don’t even know. It’s about being elite in some fake world. It’s kind of sad in many ways. But there are a few people out there who can still manage to keep it chill & humble. I’m one of those guys. Iv got family, a full time job, & plenty of stress that a game to me isn’t a second life that’s more fulfilling then my real life. Some make believe story I find more joy in then my real life, so You have to take every little thing to the utmost importance. Glad there are still gamers out there who have the same outlook on gaming.

D

Darin Ferraro

In general I like how Bungie set things up, not sure why they didn't just integrate the LFG right into the game though. Would be great to go to an area of the tower for nightfall, or raid and check out peoples character setup and "Engage" with them directly for voice chat. That is the only thing missing that I feel should be in the game. They can definitely do this with everything they have already working. Crosses fingers.

D

Desmond Buquing

It is very hard to advertise the clans though.

L

Larry Hasan

I expected every man to save themselves unless you specifically ask for heals...this ain’t a healer and tank kinda game lol...at least to me, there shouldn’t be a reason to die unless you get killed by the architects(my favorite) or getting focus fired by mobs but healing and tanking???

XD

R

Robin Oliver Vikøren

I'd love to play some games with you, destiny, league or WoW, i usually pre-mute everyone just because of this.
Sometimes i get so annoyed that i just quit entirely, so if you wanna hang out in some games i'd love to introduce you to my guys. We've got a fcked up humor, and mostly we just play for fun. :) Send me a pm if you ever wanna play ^_^

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom