Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys if you think like this guy you’re part of the problem. I know that most of the...

M

Miryam Dai

Guys if you think like this guy you’re part of the problem.
I know that most of the times people are just toxic in team chat (I know this since I’m a female, I get a lot of hate) but jeez I hate losing games bc people won’t join voice and follow my discords, it would be SO EASY for everyone to win using voice chat to call targets, he said “people should know the basic stuff” but it’s not about the basic stuff, it’s about deciding when to push and what target to kill first to win the fight.
Btw this guy was going 1v6 even when we decided to group and then push together since we had ults.

M

Matteo Cherchi

Ma che cazzo di spiegazione è

Se era il main tank doveva darle per forza le direzioni

Se era il flanker idem

Che cazzo significa "basic stuff"

M

Miryam Dai

Btw guys, it’s still possible to lose 6v5 if you don’t focus the right target so stop with this shit.

T

Ty Cobb

I mean it depends on what he's playing take dafran for example the dude muted his entire pro team and only left Sinnatra and one other unmuted its not all about comms sometimes it's just game sense if you have it and know what's going on then comms are just as easily useless as they are useful imo

Y

Yami Lopez

I dont think he was toxic maybe he was afraid that someone would be toxic on chat

Y

Yeti Jones

"Diamond is low elo" lmao ok

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

Idk how he got to diamond being completely honest

A

Ally Pin

It’s also basic to join team chat

M

Matt Bubp

What an idiot

R

Ryan Anderson

Anything besides masters is low elo boys !

Sincerely a silver scrublord

E

Edward Pratama

2 of ours team dont and we got flanked by sym teleporter, i am in low elo tho

A

Aadil Saqib

I avoid comms cause 9 out of 10 times, they're toxic. Sounds like this guy has had similar experiences. Perfectly justified.

J

Jt Love Joyce

Diamond isn't a low elo lmao

C

Caven Holton

If you arent top500 you should just quit-

A

AsHish KulkArni

Lol I don't see anything wrong with that guy

A

Amber Blosser

Your the one not talking so

R

Ryan Stoops

Not being in voice is unacceptable, unless you have a disability preventing you from doing so. Even then, just being in there will make people feel like you care.

Secondly, there is a such thing as talking TOO MUCH. I don't need to know how many steps you're taking, or what the enemy tracer had for breakfast.

A

Amber Blosser

“I usually don’t talk” yet you say “communication is key” wat‍♀

D

Darius Tywon Warner

Where the discords?

A

Amber Blosser

Are we also not gonna talk about how fake that things profile is‍♀

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom