Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Alright guys Doom is awesome! If you’re still wondering if it’s an ok game, yes it is....

F

Fer Palom

Alright guys Doom is awesome! If you’re still wondering if it’s an ok game, yes it is. Really fast paced, it gives your blood pumping definitely and challenging enough to keep you on your toes. It has that nice feeling of accomplishment when you pass some of those stages or random challenges that you may discover on your way. You know is real when you change the wallpaper on your phone!

L

Liam McNamara

Doom is awesome and shows what can be done with the switch. Really pleased i invested. Not sure we will be quite so pleased with wolfenstein 2 mind. Too much compression will ruin that

A

Alejandro Espinosa Lopez

And it’s loooong

T

Tommy Williams

Thanks been considering doom vs skyrim for my birthday. But I've played skyrim before.

D

David Wyborn

I suck at shooters lol

N

Nicholas Sanabria

Besides BOTW Doom is my other favorite Switch game

J

Jeremy Milam

I love it

M

Marcus Henne

I got it for Christmas this year, it's great!

S

Sal Otero

Anyone else running in to an issue where the sound just shuts off , only comes back if you reload from check point ? I’m hoping it’s just a bug that needs to be worked out otherwise it’s a great port

R

Robert Reynolds

I honestly hate it

M

Myer Brown

Yay doom

J

Jason Titus

I agree this game is totally fucking bad ass. Best FPS since goldeneye. It just keeps going.

L

Leo Liao Chengyu

Is it the same doom as pc?

P

Paul Tancock

Started it yesterday and found it to be graphically excellent and run very smoothly. Love it! Switch rocks also. ️

C

Christoph Geyer

Doom is one of my favorite Games but if you played it on PC over and over again, you cant Play it for a long time on Switch

P

Paul Tancock

J

Joseph Loveland

It is actually really amazing.

D

De'Vontae Richards

Playing Doom with the pro controller is amazing!

T

Tyler McFall

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Edward Barba

I've been to poor to buy it besides I have it on almost everything I own xbox pc and ps4

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom