Contact advertising [email protected]

How long did it take you guys to figure out who you’re going to main? It took me a...

M

Malachi Ward

How long did it take you guys to figure out who you’re going to main? It took me a year to figure out that I wanted to main Ana

M

Matteo Cherchi

It took me one day

M

Maya Siegmeyer

It took me about 3 weeks to figure out I wanted to main Sombra and now I've been with her ever since! Congratulations on finding out

A

Alex Martin

A day, the very first day too, 24th may 2016 :^)

T

Trevor Villamor

Unfortunately I don't really have a main. I played a lot of d.va and reaper at the beginning but all my other hero's are getting up there in play time now. I just play whatever the team needs.

S

Skye Gatlin

It took me about 2 days. Lol. D.Va is my baby. So is Widow. Lel.

L

Louis Cajan

I already knew before I even got the game. Junkrat was beautiful.

M

Molly Bailey

Originally mained mercy but got a lot of shit because I'm a girl and maining mercy (I am a pretty good mercy too so kinda annoyed) so trying out new characters but non have clicked yet, starting to like ana, sombra and tracer

N

Noman Saleem

Flex player here so idk how it feels to "main" someone. I can't make myself play same hero over and over and over. It gets boring for me.

J

Jane Caldwell

7 months. Mained Mercy for the while and was great but getting burned out. I wasn't sure who else I wanted to main but a friend mained Junkrat. I didn't really care for him lore wise and whatnot and didn't think much about him. Was sort of doubtful and unsure of trying him out cause most people back then thought him a throw pick (Spring 2017 time about before his buff and Mercy's re work).

But I decided to try him out and holy shit. I love that bastard. I have gotten great at his trajectory and excellent at predicting the flank routes of enemies to put traps down for them.

Still may not care too much for his lore but I do love playing him!

N

Nari Teilse

One match, Brigitte ❤❤❤

R

Rashad Alkhateeb

It took me few mins to just fine out the damage Carry heros and pick on of them

L

Luke Schirmer

I have about 5-6 heroes that are my go to picks at any given time and those change with the evolving meta

L

Logan Morris

about 3 weeks. now Hanzo is mah boi

V

Victoria Alice

You’re not meant to main anyone in overwatch really? Favourites are a thing of course but sometimes your main can’t win you a game if their team if countering you hard!!

L

Loo Sarango

I just play who ever the fuck I feel like and if they tell me to switch I just say " sorry bro I one trick_____"

E

Emma Rebecca

It took me at least 6 months to figure out my main. When I first started playing the game I tried too hard to main heroes I liked as characters rather than heroes who's mechanics matched my strengths. I spent a lot of time trying to play DPS and not being very good, before realising I was far better at playing tank and eventually settled on DVA as a main.

J

John Pacitto

Took me a few months. I bounced around from character to character

A

Andrew Davenport

I never played Ana when I was on console and now I’m a Gran with a plan on PC!

R

Raijin Posten

Orochi. In about an hour after i downloaded FH, after trying like 5 different characters.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom