Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone help me at all I bought Assassin's creed origin's on uplay but every time I...

B

Ben Whisson

Can anyone help me at all I bought Assassin's creed origin's on uplay but every time I try and load it up it just freezes on this screen and doesn't load at all tried various fix's I have seen online but nothing is working any help would be appreciated pc specs in second picture if they help my GPU is a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti

M

Micheal Martin

ummm WTF is your GPU? That doesn't say.

K

Keyeric Bristol

1) you like doctor who too much
2) if you already tried reinstalling the game and all your drivers are up to date, then yes reinstall windows

B

Ben Whisson

Ok I tried on last thing and it worked I moved the game from my HDD drive where I store my games to my M.2 Windows Drive and that fixed it very strange because I have never had a problem before over where the games are stored

B

Ben Whisson

Thank you both for helping though

M

Micheal Martin

No problem. I didn't even think about that. If the drive is slow, like a 5200 RPM, that would cause an issue.

K

Keyeric Bristol

Not loading the data fast enough for the games liking i assume

M

Micheal Martin

Had the same happen with FF XV, I ended up moving it to my SSD, and performance skyrocketed.

K

Keyeric Bristol

Ive been having some freezes in ME Andromeda maybe i should try that

B

Ben Whisson

That's my storage Harddrive most of my games are on it and had no problems seems Assassin's creed origins is just picky lmao

B

Ben Whisson

That's my storage Harddrive most of my games are on it and had no problems seems Assassin's creed origins is just picky lmao

K

Keyeric Bristol

Personally wouldn't trust Barracuda. Too many reports of failures

A

Alex Griffin

So you spent an obscene amount on a GPU, but you have no ssd....? Huh.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom