Contact advertising [email protected]

Bought this motherboard for my mini tix build but it wasnt compatible with my kabylake...

E

Eddie Lugo

Bought this motherboard for my mini tix build but it wasnt compatible with my kabylake i7 7700k out the box and i bought a new mobo so dont need it no more anyone that is building a pc and need it its still a good mobo not the best but will do its job spent almost $100 like a week ago for it and im down to give it away free if your gonna make use of it and not resell it.

J

James Luckhurst

Good shout dude, I'm a moderator so tag me if you get any issues with anyone on your post. Also I don't want the board as I would sell it before you ask bro

E

Eddie Lugo

no problem haha

K

Kristian Mendoza

Where ya from bro?

U

Umair Tariq

Buddy can i have it.... It will help me start a sky lake built for my son... I am trying to buy things in bits and pieces. It will be a great help. If u want me to pay a little bit for it i am ready

E

Eddie Lugo

im from baymeadows

K

Kristian Mendoza

Oh damn too far hahahah I'm all the way at the Philippines hahaha

E

Eddie Lugo

and Umair Tariq thats fine you dont have to pay i get out of work at 7pm can pick it up whenever

E

Eddie Lugo

or if you want to pay shipping that works

K

Kristian Mendoza

Nah the import tax here is crazy. Pretty sure it would cost as much as how much u bought it

E

Eddie Lugo

haha

K

Kristian Mendoza

Thanks tho bro, kudos to you for your generosity!!

E

Eddie Lugo

no problem hope you get something soon

C

Carson Eshenroder

Good guy Eddie

J

Johnny Valentine

How much would shipping be to Columbus, Ohio?? I need to build my kids a pc!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom