Contact advertising [email protected]

Any advantages to using Windows Pro over window 10 for gaming.

P

Peter Clelford

Any advantages to using Windows Pro over window 10 for gaming.

L

Luis Chaves

None at all. Probably the pro can get worse than the standard version

T

Tommy Johnson

No

C

Craig Deeter

Nah, pro is only needed if the computer is to be joined to a domain.

H

Harley Gahol

Get the windows 10 home.. i have a lot of issue with pro..

P

Paweł Piwowar

For gaming? Better Home, less function in the background, function like gamers newer use. Sometimes I use Hyper-V or Remote Pulpit, Group rules, my main rig is at Home version, and I'm bought another Pro only for work on a laptop, just because some function to use.

M

Marc Wolfe

no

N

Nick Harrington

Doesn't Home force updates on you when it feels like it but Pro lets you reschedule? I have pro, dont have any problems, not sure it'll make much difference to you to be honest

P

Paweł Piwowar

And background task and threads is a major performance impact, even for multi-core CPU, my R 5 1600 after OC 6 /12 after close some background task or program, like only 3 or 4 apps/task I have a boost in Cinebench or CPUz bench almost 120 points more !!! This is the major problem of Windows I have now Process 183 Threads 2403 and Reaching 98744. This is huge CPU impact but I mostly need this app. So basically only for games, stream, a record take HOME, for works when you need PRO, like me two system for two different jobs. And if you are the only gamer better take all power from PC to games.

M

Michael Braddy

No difference at all

P

Peter Clelford

Cheers everyone, home it is then..

S

Sander Westerberg

nope

S

Sebastian Exigo

gaming no, streamming games, maybe

H

Harley Gahol

I have a lot of issues with windows 10.. like blinking screen after booting computer and before the windows 10 logo appears

D

David Quinn

Nope

A

Adriel Andre Latoni

I have pro and I used to have home not much difference

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom